Hi From Phetchabun!

chrgrims

Hi all,

We are a couple living in Chondaen, 1h drive from Phetchabun city. Chaweewan is 35 years, thai lady and works as a nurse. Christian is Norwegian,38 years old and is an author. We have a big house, a dog and look forward to meeting other farang/thai couples in the area!

cheers from

Chaweewan and Christian

Thanks! But what are the Bazaars?

BTW, our wedding is on saturday! 140 guests from europe and thailand in Chondaen! we had a great lunch last night in petchabun, kosit hill hotel.

cheers,

wan and christian

Bazaar- Persian origin, street of small shops or permanent merchandising area.

English colloquialism ie - see you in the market place!!

140 guests!!, you are getting away lightly!, 450+ at mine a few years back, 300 of them freeloaders.

Brush up on your Thai if you are having the evening bash and get hauled up on the stage.

BB.

yes, i our wedding is "small". we have it in our home, so this gives it natural contraints. very lucky about that, hehe. yes, we sometimes go to the market in petchabun and chondaen. look for a white guy with a doberman and a tall thai lady!

all the best,

wan and christian

Hi all,

We are a couple living in Chondaen, 1h drive from Phetchabun city. Chaweewan is 35 years, thai lady and works as a nurse. Christian is Norwegian,38 years old and is an author. We have a big house, a dog and look forward to meeting other farang/thai couples in the area!

cheers from

Chaweewan and Christian

Hi Christain

My wife Eiam and I have been married 15 years and have a house in Thaphon (17k North of Phetchabun). We regularly go to Phet to meet with guys at either Farang corner (on the way to the market from Top Land) or Toffee's Bar. We are in Australia at the moment but will be back on the 3rd. Hope to meet you then. Just look out for the old Aussie - there aren't too many of us!!

Good luck to you both

Cheers - Peter