Looking For A Elephant Refuge Or Animal Refuge

DanielleXPT

Hello!!

I am in Kanchanaburi and am looking for a center that helps Elephants or any other kind of animals. NO ELEPHANT TOUR PLACES

I do not have money to give, but can donate my time. I found a place called Elephants and Friends www.elephants-friends.com, however I am not sure if they are still open.

If anyone knows a place where my bf and I can do this please let me know. Preferably in the Kanchanaburi Province

--NO TIGER TEMPLE--

Thank you!!!!

Hello!!

I am in Kanchanaburi and am looking for a center that helps Elephants or any other kind of animals. NO ELEPHANT TOUR PLACES

I do not have money to give, but can donate my time. I found a place called Elephants and Friends www.elephants-friends.com, however I am not sure if they are still open.

If anyone knows a place where my bf and I can do this please let me know. Preferably in the Kanchanaburi Province

--NO TIGER TEMPLE--

Thank you!!!!

Yes Wildlife Friends of Thailand have elephants. www.wfft.org. There is also a Thai lady north of Chaing Mai, she has only elephants, an amazing project but i dont have detail here right now.WFFT might know how to contact her.She has about 50 elephants i think.

enjoy

Check out these two websites:

www.elephantnaturefoundation.org

www.thailandelephant.org

Unfortunately neither of these places are in the Kanchanaburi area. Both are in the North around Chiang Mai. Good luck.