Is This Long Term Rental For Real Or Possible Scam ?

Hello there ! Im looking at possible long term rentals for myself and my partner and i came across this http://rentals.classifieds1000.com/Thailan...amui/Koh_Samui_ Looks stunning and exactly what im after but $375 a month ?????? from what iv seen so far this seems too good to be true... help please with this one

looks very stunning :)

maybe he mean the dailyrate is $375,

that would be closer to the reality here in Samui :D

This offer must be a promotion or a fraud/scam.

Chayaphum

Edited by Chayaphum

As already said I would think it is the per day price not per month price. The only way to positively find out is to ask them ? :)

This must be a daily rate for vacation rentals. Other properties on the same development are listed at similar figures and more for daily rates.

it looks like the unquie development, and yes its 375 $ a day!
Have they started to build the himmapan? :):D :D

himmapan.......i like it

"so you can bask in paradise as you watch your investment grow." post-51795-1242938260.gif

"a guaranteed 8% net rental for the first two years" post-51795-1242938288.gif

Chayaphum

it looks like the unquie development, and yes its 375 $ a day!

Have they started to build the himmapan?

:):D:D

sorry, the development name is unquie by CD and P

Looks like... is the one with cool seaview and Airplane Runway view, never mind, I believe everybody coming for holidays in a tropical

island will like to stay close inside the property to avoid the plans on their head every 30 minutes.... for only 375 Us a day....

Edited by Geppis72

Hello there !

Im looking at possible long term rentals for myself and my partner and i came across this

http://rentals.classifieds1000.com/Thailan...amui/Koh_Samui_

Looks stunning and exactly what im after but $375 a month ??????

from what iv seen so far this seems too good to be true...

help please with this one

sounds like one of those "get you in the door " technques. if a deal sounds to good to be true then i usually is.

there again. sometimes these deals are worth checking out. maybe the person just wants someone to pay his bills cause he doesn;t live there. problem with pricing if too cheap people think there is something wrong if too expensive then people reckon they are being ripped off

Hello there !

Im looking at possible long term rentals for myself and my partner and i came across this

http://rentals.classifieds1000.com/Thailan...amui/Koh_Samui_

reckon they are renting just 1 room out for 375 per month. like a room for rent

I found a beautiful place in Bo Phut for 15000 a month - studio style, one double bed, kitchen, washing machine, pool, internet, roof top gym. The area is slightly out of the beach (10 mins walk) and there is a little construction going on in the area but it is a bargain as far as I am concerned. Been to see it twice and moving in this week until July.

I don't know about advertising here etc. so I won't post the details, but I am sure these kind of prices are commonplace at the moment.

Hello there !

Edited by careybaird

The location etc tells me that this is a monthly rate . There are plenty of cheaper places which are just fine but don't have the same views or swimmingpool . I always stay in Lamai for 8000 to 10000 baht/month . Nice AC bungalow with 1 bedroom etc nothing fancy but fine for living . For a good location and private swimmingpool i would give 25000 a month no problem . They are available but only if you know the owner ( places like that are always rented to friends or relatives for the time available ).