Are Chelsea Going To Win The Title

Will Chelsea win the quadruple  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You left out a choice. Who cares! :D

Who wins that round ball game? The game that is as dull and boring as a Thaksin election speech. The game that is low scoring why? Expert players, hard to play, more strategically taxing than chess. Wrong, it’s hard for the intellectual fans to go past 5, a drink in one hand leaves 4 fingers and a thumb to count the score. I rest my case. Please list death threats alphabetically and by the way there is no god, to pray for vengeance. :o

You left out a choice. Who cares! :D

Who wins that round ball game? The game that is as dull and boring as a Thaksin election speech. The game that is low scoring why? Expert players, hard to play, more strategically taxing than chess. Wrong, it’s hard for the intellectual fans to go past 5, a drink in one hand leaves 4 fingers and a thumb to count the score. I rest my case. Please list death threats alphabetically and by the way there is no god, to pray for vengeance. :o

Oh God another whinger. Still if you take as long to post your second reply as it did the first, we're okay lads & lasses :D

Chelsea have been a breath of fresh air this year,Man Utd are in good nick at the mo' so it will go to the wire(I think chelsea play arsenal and man utd during the same week in April so there's a lot of play left), I think CFC can win 1 or 2 but all 4 is taksin' a bit too much. Maybe next year when they have Gerrard and Cole.

One of the bookies is already paying out on their winning the championship. How weird is that? :D

Of course, it's going to be New England!

The game won't be a blowout, but I'm putting my money on the Pats!

Even without their Starting Quarterbacks Ty Law and Tyrone Poole!

The Eagles haven't made the champsionships in like, what, 24 years!!

While New England is returning, like third time in four years?

Tom Brady is the man! He already has two rings already, and he is 8 - O inthe postseason.

Yeah, Mcnabb must be feeling the pressure now!

Looks like Boston will we celebrating it's second championship parade (Red Sox) in four months and its third in four years for the Patriots.... :o

Oh Well, hopefully next year it will be the Bills.....Or maybe possibly the Jets... :D

the games are starting to mount up now,you have a good run with inuries n dodgy decisions,if this luck changes could be intresting chelsea still has to play away to bolton,everton,man utd,home to arsenal will be a few points dropped there?

as for chelsea celerbrating at blackburn like it is all over ,mmmmm

not over untill the fat lady sings think at present moment man utd is in the better form,chelsea are just a solid unit,hard to break down.

anyway first wobble has started, 0-0 v city,mmm.

I hope they trip up somewhere in the league, make it a bit more exciting nearer the end of the season... But I think on current form they are home and dry... See what happens in Manchester this coming weekend, if United come out smilling Chelsea'll need to watch their backs... All good stuff! :o

I think it's fair to say that after nearly 10 years of Arsenal and Man.Utd dominance, the Premiership needs new champions. But as has happened before, the crux of the matter will come down to their performances in the Champions League. If Barcelona thump them like they did last time, it will inevitably dent their confidence. Further losses to Man.Utd and Arsenal in the league would open the whole thing up again. Trying to win all 4 trophies might be a bad policy also, since the fixtures tend to become packed towards the end of the season. Can easily see Chelsea playing 5 games in 11 days at some point or another if they are not careful.

Still far from over I think.

I think it's fair to say that after nearly 10 years of Arsenal and Man.Utd dominance, the Premiership needs new champions. But as has happened before, the crux of the matter will come down to their performances in the Champions League. If Barcelona thump them like they did last time, it will inevitably dent their confidence. Further losses to Man.Utd and Arsenal in the league would open the whole thing up again. Trying to win all 4 trophies might be a bad policy also, since the fixtures tend to become packed towards the end of the season. Can easily see Chelsea playing 5 games in 11 days at some point or another if they are not careful.

Still far from over I think.

We only got 'thumped' in extra time. Up to then it was touch and go for both teams

i'll come back to this post in a few months time

...for now all i'm saying is don't write arsenal off this early...

there's still a lot of minutes to play and if we get back into our winning form we are unbeatable, 49 undefeated shows that

cheslea are looking like a good team but... we'll see at the end if the premiership can be bought

hope arsenal have some chok dee and man utd/chelsea mai chok dee :o

yours

gooner

I don't care might be in the lead because Chelsea are not nor have ever been a major force in English football. They haven't won the league in 50 years nor have they ever looked like winning it until someone with more money than sense deicded to throw tons of cash at them in an attempt to buy the league. Perhaps for the first time in their history they have the chance to become a major force in English football, but who wouldn't with someone like Abramhovic behind you. Would have been nice to see them win it without him behind them.

On May 7th Chelsea will get thumped at the bridge by Charlton.

But I still think Chelsea will win the league, Charlton will win the FA Cup, Chelsea may win the Champions League too cos Charlton ain't in it .

I read today that Charlton, Newcastle and Chelsea have been invited to Asia to play in some competition in the summer. Charlton will win that too.

Scott Parker turned out to be a real good buy eh? :o

Chelsea wll win the league and oneof the domestic cups. Last week I reckon they could have had a chance of winning more, but without Robben (who I think has been the best player in the Premiership this season) they will struggle to win everything, another injury to somebody like Terry, Lampard or Makkelallie would really mess them up.

I dont agree that just because the owner has spent all the money he has that Chelsea are "Buying Success" Many clubs have the money to buy whoever they wish. Last season everybody felt sorry for Ranieri and it was an open secret that he was going to get the boot even though Chelsea were on the verge of success they did not win anything. Now getting Mourinino has to be the scoop of the century, when Jimmy Floydd Haislebaink was interviewed after the Middlesbourgh game he was asked what was the difference in the team between this year and last his answer was simple The MANAGER, and look who has come in this year, Robben (what a find) Droggba an Petr Chek (what a keeper- without doubt the best in the world at the moment) Liverpool have WASTED millions in the last few years- no you cannot buy the league or any cups, it is being shrewd in the transfer markets that will only bring results.

Scott who? :o Does he play for Chelsea?

I don't care might be in the lead because Chelsea are not nor have ever been a major force in English football. They haven't won the league in 50 years nor have they ever looked like winning it until someone with more money than sense deicded to throw tons of cash at them in an attempt to buy the league. Perhaps for the first time in their history they have the chance to become a major force in English football, but who wouldn't with someone like Abramhovic behind you. Would have been nice to see them win it without him behind them.

Sorry I seem to have lost the plot. Surely players are put up for sale for teams to buy them. Or maybe not, You didn't mention Man U. Fergason has spent just as much only over a longer period.

Can you imagine anybody buying a Rolls Royce and being told 'That car's no good,you went and brought it" I supported Chelsea through the lean years and am very pleased that something has come at last. Chelsea are not a force in English football you say. Rubbish. The'ye 8 points clear.That's a major force if I ever heard one. 'Full of foreigners as well' I hear. Chelsea has more current English players in their squad than any team in history. Six to be precise. Best player in the world. We have three conteders. One of them home grown,one plucked from our neighbours as a youngster,and one plucked from the Dutch league before the icy grip of Mun U could engulf him. That's another thing of course. We give our expensive buys a game. Not buy them so other teams can't and leave them threshing about on the sidelines like Man U.

Good night

Sorry I seem to have lost the plot. Surely players are put up for sale for teams to buy them. Or maybe not, You didn't mention Man U. Fergason has spent just as much only over a longer period.

Can you imagine anybody buying a Rolls Royce and being told 'That car's no good,you went and brought it" I supported Chelsea through the lean years and am very pleased that something has come at last. Chelsea are not a force in English football you say. Rubbish. The'ye 8 points clear.That's a major force if I ever heard one. 'Full of foreigners as well' I hear. Chelsea has more current English players in their squad than any team in history. Six to be precise. Best player in the world. We have three conteders. One of them home grown,one plucked from our neighbours as a youngster,and one plucked from the Dutch league before the icy grip of Mun U could engulf him. That's another thing of course. We give our expensive buys a game. Not buy them so other teams can't and leave them threshing about on the sidelines like Man U.

Good night

one eyed chelsea fan,,lol. 6 english players most in history give me a break man utd had g neville p neville n butt d beckham p scholes wes brown, add a cole just off top of my head. hmmmmm

money utd spend on players is money come in from revenue from the club,,not from the pockets of a russian crim,big difference.

utd leave players on the sideline if they are not good enough ie klieberson dj dj, bellion miller,all who we realise are not good enough.

so are up for sale or are being sold.

seems you are getting worried down to 9 points(not8 points) a loss this weekend and a winn too utd be down to 6,,you never no we could catch you.

robben is a top player and you will miss him.

Ultimately, both Man.Utd and the arse will have to beat Chelsea in the league to stand a chance of reclaiming what you have both shared for the last 10 seasons. I can't see them collapsing if they only lose to one of you: to be fair they've looked very solid all season. Personally I'd say conceeding less than 10 goals in a season is just as great an achievement than going through a season undefeated. If they can do that then, for the first time ever, Chelsea may gain some worldwide respect. With a bit of ground extension and a lot more neautral fans, Chelsea may then be seen as a big club. Not the prentenders that they have been for so long.

On May 7th Chelsea will get thumped at the bridge by Charlton.

But I still think Chelsea will win the league, Charlton will win the FA Cup, Chelsea may win the Champions League too cos Charlton ain't in it .

I read today that Charlton, Newcastle and Chelsea have been invited to Asia to play in some competition in the summer.  Charlton will win that too.   

Scott Parker turned out to be a real good buy eh?    :o

Of all the members on here you have to be a CAFC fan as I am, <deleted>!

Well, just this once I agree 100% with you!

Well done lads...loved the answers and comments.what I was afaraid of was getting too many idiots replying with irrelevent posts. None up to yet. Even the sceptic tanks had their say. I am not a one-eyed Chelsea fan. I am a football fan. There are things I like about other teams as well. Man U.........I love Giggsie and Keane,Man C.........Shaun Wright-Phillips is OK,Arsenal...............we'll come back to that one,Liverpool.............Hypia,Newcastle.......Shearer,Arsenal...........no still not there,Middlesborough....who else but Jimmy-Floydd, Fulham...........Coleman, Arsenal..............hang on,,Spurs.....their ground,Three point Lane,West Ham.............their acadamy,Arsenal...........that's it Ted Drake

Lamps, I would say that you were only playing against 10 men for 80 odd minutes of the match, after Beatie's Rhino charge on Gallas.

The commentary on Sky today did say that Man U were 12 points behind Newcastle, at the same stage in the season, with a game in hand and won the title in that year.

Still think you're going to win the title though. Just don't get complacent yet. March should be an interesting month with the flood of games coming Chelsea's way

Lamps, I would say that you were only playing against 10 men for 80 odd minutes of the match, after Beatie's Rhino charge on Gallas.

The commentary on Sky today did say that Man U were 12 points behind Newcastle, at the same stage in the season, with a game in hand and won the title in that year.

Still think you're going to win the title though. Just don't get complacent yet. March should be an interesting month with the flood of games coming Chelsea's way

We do have the bottom four teams to play in succession before Arsenal at the Bridge & Man U at Old T. The biggest problem is so many games being in so many comps still. We might be better getting out of a couple. I thought we played magnificently on Saturday. A lot of teams would not have been able to move on that quagmire. That seems to be it at the moment.Playing Chelsea pack all eleven (or ten ) players in the box. With Man U winning it's still tighter than it looks though. Wish Man C had put a couple in their own net when we were playing them though.