Are Chelsea Going To Win The Title

Will Chelsea win the quadruple  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

man utd last 15 games wom 13 drawn 2,, 41 from 45 points,only 9 behind,if not for your win first game of the season when you won 1-0 even though we had half our team out we played you off the park even mourinio said that we should have go something out of that game we would be only 3 point behind so that game is only real difference. :o

man utd are playing better imho opinion,if you wobble who know,s.

at least keeps it intresting. nev.

Edited by nev

I think it's fair to say that Man.Utd are playing the better football at the moment. Without Robben Chelsea look weak up front, even though they have a lot possession. The win on Sunday was pathetic for a team that is meant to be the best in England. Can see Chelsea only scraping wins together from now on, as they did at the start of the season. Suspect that they will either continue to do that or fold completely at some point in the near future. Much of it will depend on how experienced the manager is under pressure, Chelsea will need him to stay on top of things. If he thinks that winning the Premiership is as easy as winning the league in Portugal then he is in for a shock. It only gets harder from now on... .

I'm not a Chelsea fan (a Manc in fact) but Mourinho's won the UEFA and Champions league with an unrated Porto team. It's clear he knows what he's doing and is used to pressure in the big competitions. Granted, he's now at a club where a lot more is expected but I don't expect Chelsea to fold in the Premiership run in.

It's frustrating that Chelsea seem to be scraping wins, Everton and Blackburn are recent examples; but isn't that the sign of Champions?

Chelsea to win the league and the league cup. They won't win the Champions league or the FA Cup

Mourinho definately knows what he's doing and winning when you are not playing well is deinately a sign of champions. I can't see them folding either, though it could end up being close as both Man.Utd and Aresnal will want to beat Chelsea if only to take them down a peg or two.

I watched their game against Everton at the 19th hole in Pattaya at the weekend with a load of french guys. The only word they used to describe Chelsea was 'shit', asking me how this team could be the champions of England. Can only hope that they play more exciting football next season. Out of the top three they strike me as being the least interesting to watch.

fw1 chelsea are a boring team to watch but they do grind out results,going to be intresting end to the season there are a lot of good games comming up from now on.

man utd everton,also burnley v blackburn a good old lancashire derby full of passion, in europe man utd v ac milan and barca v chelsea both great games.

united get to play twice before chelsea play in the league again so the gap may be 3 points.

fw1  chelsea are a boring team to watch but they do grind out results,going to be intresting end to the season there are a lot of good games comming up from now on.

man utd everton,also burnley v blackburn a good old lancashire derby full of passion, in europe man utd v ac milan and barca v chelsea both great games.

united get to play twice before chelsea play in the league again so the gap may be 3 points.

Just look at the new avtar and see what Ferguson's going tro look like at the end of the season........green with envy or sick as a parrot :o

Chelsea are a good side but not great, if I had a choice of who would win the league between Chelsea and Man U I would always pick Chelsea as I am a Liverpool supporter and "we all hate Mancs". :o

This season though I dont think Chelsea will do it, Man U will pip them for the league, Barcelona will knock them out of the European Cup, Charlton will shock them in the FA Cup and of course Liverpool will kick arse in the League Cup.

Chelsea will learn from the experience and will be a better side for it next season.

• 2 months later...
i'll come back to this post in a few months time

...for now all i'm saying is don't write arsenal off this early...

there's still a lot of minutes to play and if we get back into our winning form we are unbeatable, 49 undefeated shows that

cheslea are looking like a good team but... we'll see at the end if the premiership can be bought

hope arsenal have some chok dee and man utd/chelsea mai chok dee :o

yours

gooner

It's a few months time now; I think words are on the menu today :D

One of the more interesting aspects of this season is that it is the first Premiership Season ever which has caused a lot of people to wonder whether both Arsenal and Man.Utd would be better off with someone else at the top. I've always admired Wenger but think his tightfisted approach to management cannot keep Arsenal at the top, and I don't think anyone believes the c.r.a.p he's coming out with about these young players of his. Man.Utd might be better off with someone else as well as their manager cannot seem to handle cerain types of players. Could be Chelsea's title for years to come... .

I'm not a Chelsea fan (a Manc in fact) but Mourinho's won the UEFA and Champions league with an unrated Porto team. It's clear he knows what he's doing and is used to pressure in the big competitions. Granted, he's now at a club where a lot more is expected but I don't expect Chelsea to fold in the Premiership run in.

It's frustrating that Chelsea seem to be scraping wins, Everton and Blackburn are recent examples; but isn't that the sign of Champions?

Chelsea to win the league and the league cup. They won't win the Champions league or the FA Cup

Anybody have a tenner on that piece of advice?