Cheap Apartments In Rayong With Super-fast (4mb) Internet?

monekyface

Does anyone know of apartments in Rayong with very fast (4MB down, 1MB up) and reliable internet? The place does not have to be fancy but 40sqM or larger would be nice, and priced under 7,000 baht. I would prefer to have my own internet connection instead of being at the mercy of a building wifi. Prefer a quiet location but walking distance to shopping, food market, etc.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Does anyone know of apartments in Rayong with very fast (4MB down, 1MB up) and reliable internet? The place does not have to be fancy but 40sqM or larger would be nice, and priced under 7,000 baht. I would prefer to have my own internet connection instead of being at the mercy of a building wifi. Prefer a quiet location but walking distance to shopping, food market, etc.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

:):D

Oh goodness. I am being openly mocked. Should I clarify that I am talking about 7,000 for the apartment- I do not expect internet to be included! Should I have said 3MB down and 512K up or with that be met with the same laughter? :)

I can't recommend apartments to you as I don't know but as for the internet-

if you are going to pay for your own private telephone line and internet ( not a shared building internet source) then the TOT offer 4mb/ 1mb at 790 Baht per month for one year introductory promotional price-- just go to the TOT office to enquire.

Thanks Hitchhiker. Much appreciated. If you would share contact information of your landlord it would be most appreciated. How much under 5,000 and how much under 40SqM? And if you want to share any wisdom about living in Rayong that would be great. Pros and cons? We are in Chanthaburi now.

• 2 weeks later...

If you look a little out side of the immediate city area, e.g. Tapong (5-10km), you could rent a whole house (1-150 m2) for the same price or less. Older Thai style, part furnished, but with a/c etc, so you'd not be slumming it.

May not be what you're looking for, but if you need a bit more room....

Sorry I can't give any contacts, but if you are interested I'll try to get some specifics.

GL.

• 4 weeks later...
If you look a little out side of the immediate city area, e.g. Tapong (5-10km), you could rent a whole house (1-150 m2) for the same price or less. Older Thai style, part furnished, but with a/c etc, so you'd not be slumming it.

Sorry I can't give any contacts, but if you are interested I'll try to get some specifics.

GL.

Hello!

I'm very interested in that, so if you can give me more details it would be great

GL.

Hello!

I'm very interested in that, so if you can give me more details it would be great

7, I'm not in T/L at the mo, but I'll try to get some contact details of someone who might help.

Do you speak thai, or are you with someone who can? Where are you living now or coming from? and how long do you want it?

There's a reasonably nice beach close by - Hat Mae Rhum Pong, with a few expat guesthouses and cheap hotels (400B upwards) that you could stay while you're lookin' for something a bit more permanant.

S

GL.

Hello!

7, I'm not in T/L at the mo, but I'll try to get some contact details of someone who might help.

Do you speak thai, or are you with someone who can? Where are you living now or coming from? and how long do you want it?

There's a reasonably nice beach close by - Hat Mae Rhum Pong, with a few expat guesthouses and cheap hotels (400B upwards) that you could stay while you're lookin' for something a bit more permanant.

S

thanks for your info..

bump for more suggestion