I Speak English Spanish German & Have Experience In F&b / Sales / Travel Agency

Dear Sirs,

My name is Klaus w Ernst and I am holding a degree in hotel management. I'm Interested in any position which is suitable for me according to my qualifications. Mainly I am Interested in employment in the field of hospitality and tourism

My strengths lie in my ability to adapt myself quickly to new situations and to become part of an existing team as well of my ability to learn quickly and of the ability to speak three languages completely fluently. I'm a very proactive person and I don't mind to work long hours or in difficult work conditions.

I am German but I have been living in Spain since I was 13 and done all my academic formation in Spain. Therefore Spanish and German are my first languages.

In my latest position as Assistant Manager for the Spanish speaking Market at Asiajet, which is a Inbound tour operator based in Bangkok my duties included between others:

· Building relationship with key accounts from Spain and Latin America

· Designing programs according to the request of the clients

· Calculating cost and selling prices for programs and excursions

· Creating special activities for incentive programs

· Inspecting hotels and controlling the quality of the services to ensure the satisfaction of the travelers

· Developing and realizing promotional activities (mailing, sales trips, site inspection with customer)

· Administrating all sales for the Spanish market and preparing regular sales report for the direction

Before working with Asiajet I worked in the hospitality business in the Food & Beverage section for 8 years. So I have a strong background in Food &Beverage, dealing with customer and sales. I have 3 years of total work experience in Thailand.

My last salary was 40.000 and my expected salary is also 40.000

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,

Klaus w Ernst

post-55041-1242967059_thumb.jpg

CV_Klaus_w_Ernst.doc