Singaporean Living In Phuket?

cattidudette

Hi, I know its rare but I'm pushing my luck. Would like to know if there happen to be any Singaporean living in Phuket?

I have plans to live there in the near future for a while but I have no idea what I can do there. I do graphic design for a living in Singapore currently but I notice the market in Phuket is very small.

If you have been to Singapore, saw the many artificial architectures, and counted the crazy number of shopping malls we have here, you probably will understand why I love Phuket.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I know its rare but I'm pushing my luck. Would like to know if there happen to be any Singaporean living in Phuket?

I have plans to live there in the near future for a while but I have no idea what I can do there. I do graphic design for a living in Singapore currently but I notice the market in Phuket is very small.

If you have been to Singapore, saw the many artificial architectures, and counted the crazy number of shopping malls we have here, you probably will understand why I love Phuket.

Phuket is devloping into Singapore.

They are roughly the same size too.

Set up your own home office to do graphic design work. Pick up the language, pick up the cooking and hope for the best. Even on vacation, you can still plan your days for eating, movies, shopping & partying.

So errr....not exactly sure what you are looking to do.

They are roughly the same size too.

Set up your own home office to do graphic design work. Pick up the language, pick up the cooking and hope for the best. Even on vacation, you can still plan your days for eating, movies, shopping & partying.

So errr....not exactly sure what you are looking to do.

size is the beginning and end of any similarities

If you are one that grew up in the 70s & 80s of Singapore, ever lived in a kampong and then moved to HDB flats.

You will understand what I mean about similarities.

Its like living in Gulliegard Road and the nearest shopping centre was the newly opened Parkway Parade.

But at least Phuket has Internet and handphones...