Thinking Of Giving My Life Savings To Thai Girlfriend...

timinchina

I've met this lovely girl in a bar in PatPong and we've been together for 2 weeks now,she says that she loves me and wants to spend the rest of her life with me.

I can't open a bank account here in Thailand without a lot of paperwork so she's suggested I just transfer it all from England to her account by International Bank Transfer.

I think that's very reasonable of her and just goes to show why she's the truly caring and loving person I fell for all those weeks back.

Just wanted to ask people on here if they think I'm doing the right thing or not.

How much is it per shag? Forget the Baht rate. It is the 'shagrate' that counts.

You are so lucky to have a new, true love in your life who is so kind and helpful.

Timinchina, I love you long time. Why not transfer the money into my UK bank account it would be a lot less hassle than an International funds transfer . Pm me for Account number and sort code as I'm told its not good to give out this information in a public forum. How much money should I be expecting ? :)

I've met this lovely girl in a bar in PatPong and we've been together for 2 weeks now,she says that she loves me and wants to spend the rest of her life with me.

I can't open a bank account here in Thailand without a lot of paperwork so she's suggested I just transfer it all from England to her account by International Bank Transfer.

I think that's very reasonable of her and just goes to show why she's the truly caring and loving person I fell for all those weeks back.

Just wanted to ask people on here if they think I'm doing the right thing or not.

you can open a bank account here using your passport. She is full of crap. She is a bar girl. Get your head out of your arse. Are you that naive? If you wanted to send her money, the right amount should be about 1,000 baht a week. That's sufficiant for a month. Anymore than that, she is taking you for a ride. Dont be stupid. If you wanna give money away, send it my way!

I think it's a splendid idea.

However I guess she doesn't speak much English, so if the transfer goes astray, you might have problems tracking it down.

I suggest that the safest way to get the money to her is to transfer it to my Thai Bank account, just to make sure it gets here OK. Then, If there are any problems we can chat on the phone and sort it out.

When I have the money in my account, I will go and meet her, and arrange to hand over the cash. As I speak Thai, there will be no misunderstandings.

If you agree with this generous offer of help, I will PM you my bank details.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Mobi :)

you can open a bank account here using your passport. She is full of crap. She is a bar girl. Get your head out of your arse. Are you that naive? If you wanted to send her money, the right amount should be about 1,000 baht a week. That's sufficiant for a month. Anymore than that, she is taking you for a ride. Dont be stupid. If you wanna give money away, send it my way!

I'm sorry but.....you're the one being taken for a ride!!

:)

Seems to be that of late, the bar is being lowered and with it bringing T.Visa into areas never before allowed without censorship ect.

The EKJ thread being a great example of what becomes of the possible unintentional non editing of certain posts by suspect trolls

Also threads of a possible bar girl type nature or those which would naturally be seen as encouraging adverse and controversial troll type comments.

Thai Visa is a respected forum and deserves better, so come on members, do your bit and at the very least do not be sucked into this sort of activity.

Respectfully posted as is my right as a member and in no way a personal attack, just a fair and general observation.

S Mick

Edited by sheff_mick

I think it's a splendid idea.

However I guess she doesn't speak much English, so if the transfer goes astray, you might have problems tracking it down.

I suggest that the safest way to get the money to her is to transfer it to my Thai Bank account, just to make sure it gets here OK. Then, If there are any problems we can chat on the phone and sort it out.

When I have the money in my account, I will go and meet her, and arrange to hand over the cash. As I speak Thai, there will be no misunderstandings.

If you agree with this generous offer of help, I will PM you my bank details.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Mobi :)

Cum on Mobi,you only want to shag her lol.