Tb Cert And Delayed Application Times

by the time she travelled the had expired, so she had to get a second certificate

Can I ask who told you she needed a second certificate?

As far as I'm aware, as long as the certificate is valid when one applies that is ok. UK immigration should have no need to see a TB certificate as one could not have got the visa without one.

I think we're probably all aware now everybody is told by the doctor at the IOM center that it's currently a requirement to carry the TB certificate in your hand luggage as you'll be asked to produce it on arrival in the UK but when my friend flew into Manchester last week with his wife and two stepchildren they were also asked if they had any certificates to cover any childhood innoculations his two stepchildren had as babies. When he said he wasn't told they needed to produce them the immigration doctor said it wasn't a requirement but that they liked to see them. He then inspected the childrens arms for 'innoculation scars'.

We're also flying to the UK next week so I'll post what we're asked for after we arrive. My wife's trying to find her daughter's certificates as I type this.

The Mrs flies into Heathrow this Saturday, I'll do the same and post what the ask her.

by the time she travelled the had expired, so she had to get a second certificate

Can I ask who told you she needed a second certificate?

As far as I'm aware, as long as the certificate is valid when one applies that is ok. UK immigration should have no need to see a TB certificate as one could not have got the visa without one.

I think we're probably all aware now everybody is told by the doctor at the IOM center that it's currently a requirement to carry the TB certificate in your hand luggage as you'll be asked to produce it on arrival in the UK but when my friend flew into Manchester last week with his wife and two stepchildren they were also asked if they had any certificates to cover any childhood innoculations his two stepchildren had as babies. When he said he wasn't told they needed to produce them the immigration doctor said it wasn't a requirement but that they liked to see them. He then inspected the childrens arms for 'innoculation scars'.

We're also flying to the UK next week so I'll post what we're asked for after we arrive. My wife's trying to find her daughter's certificates as I type this.

The Mrs flies into Heathrow this Saturday, I'll do the same and post what the ask her.

My mate said it was only the children's innoculations they were concerned about, the doctor didn't want to know what innoculations his wife had as a child.