Xbox 360 Ring Of Death.who Can Repair It?

bkkc1976

:):D hi you can take your xbox to sapan lek,they can fix it for you. you will need somebody who can speak thai. hope this works,rsmith

Hello everybody,

since 2 days my xbox 360 has the ring of death.i am looking for somebody who can repair it...and i mean REPAIr,no towel trick or other crap.

I am living in Bangkok.

Thank you

Hello everybody,

since 2 days my xbox 360 has the ring of death.i am looking for somebody who can repair it...and i mean REPAIr,no towel trick or other crap.

I am living in Bangkok.

Thank you

It depends how many red light do you have?if you have 3 then you can bring it to MBK 7th floor where the cinema is at...nearest landmark i could think of is sizzlers and look for an internet shop...call me when you are there and i can give you directions(0859373435) this guy is the best...i brought him 4 units 5 months ago with 3 red lights and everything is okay till now .can speak english too....but if you have all four red lights i suggest you buy a new one.

jay

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I got mine from Australia and its has flashed so I can play copied games. I know the games here are either asian region or region free. My xbox is from Australia so I cant play about 50% of the games due to some games being region locked which the flashed xbox cant get past.

Is there anything I can do or do I have to buy another xbox?

If you bought it legitimately within the last three years, xbox/microsoft will fix for free....at least in the US....try to contact them

there's no point doing that. add shipping costs from thailand to the states to and back, you could pretty much buy a new xbox with that...it's better to just get it fixed here, unless he is planning on going to the states.

i had the same problem and i just bought my xbox from the states in january. there's no point sending it to microsoft from thailand cuz shipping costs would be off the charts.

I take mine to a game shop in MBK on the 5th or 6th floor?? (Which ever has the games on it and not the furniture. The one I go to is next to the second large open space away from the sky train in the building, larger than average guy and skinny busy looking guy run it. Nice dudes, they all are up there. Talk shop with them about games and you will find they are very helpful and will give you a decent price. Remember, they are gamers too.

I take mine to a game shop in MBK on the 5th or 6th floor?? (Which ever has the games on it and not the furniture. The one I go to is next to the second large open space away from the sky train in the building, larger than average guy and skinny busy looking guy run it. Nice dudes, they all are up there. Talk shop with them about games and you will find they are very helpful and will give you a decent price. Remember, they are gamers too.

have you got your xbox modded? if so how much did it cost? and what about live?

• 1 month later...

Finall today i got the parts and repaired my 360...its working fine...took me about 2 or 3 hours(not sure,because had to buy some tools in the middle)!

i removed the x clamps that hold the gpu and cpu and put some parts into it that i ordered from us!

i will get about another 10 sets end of next week,

<snip>

if intrested PM me.

regards

Edited by soundman
Please advertise in Thai Visa classifieds.

• 2 weeks later...