Mangosauce.com

junki3korean

Mangosause has been reincarnated as “Farang Speak 2 Much” in a reader submission format only. Certainly not the same.

Dave is alive and well running the Big Mango on soi 4.

TH

Absolutely not true. David is out of the Thailand internet publishing game.

Mangosause has been reincarnated as "Farang Speak 2 Much" in a reader submission format only. Certainly not the same.

TH

Wow! The famous Stickman :)

THank you for the information!

I hope David does return one day....

Mangosause has been reincarnated as “Farang Speak 2 Much” in a reader submission format only. Certainly not the same.

TH

I was answering two questions. What happend to Mangosause and what happend to Dave.

Where did I say Dave was still publishing on the internet? Note I said it was a reader submission format and not same as before. Is Dave not part of the Mango Team?

TH

I miss Mangosause, I used to read it often. I actually think Notstickmnabangkok.com had something to do with its demise, I think he was going to reveal Davids true identity like he outed Stickman.

I miss Mangosause, I used to read it often. I actually think Notstickmnabangkok.com had something to do with its demise, I think he was going to reveal Davids true identity like he outed Stickman.

Sorry but what makes you think that? I dont think Dave would be scared of that <deleted>....

He tried outing stickman but failed miserably! he a weirdo....

I was answering two questions. What happend to Mangosause and what happend to Dave.

Where did I say Dave was still publishing on the internet? Note I said it was a reader submission format and not same as before. Is Dave not part of the Mango Team?

TH

The site you refer to is run by the owners of the Big Mango bar in soi 4. David is not involved. When David and I last spoke he said he said he was well and truly away from doing anything online, be it writing or publishing, about Thailand. The reasons were numerous, some have been touched on in this thread while others haven't. The bottom line is that his excellent site is no longer updated.

He tried outing stickman but failed miserably!

"Outing" is to reveal someone's true identity - we learnt not only stickman's true name but also the school where he worked - the outing was successful.