Montessori& English Playgroup In Chiangmai

bunchap

Hello to all,

I'm a trained Montessori teacher (AMI) and have a 2.9 yo dughter and 6.4 yo son.

I would like to start some Montessori playgroups for my daughter and I would like to set up a play group with parents that can contribute activities in English.

For my Montessori lesson, each day will consist of 3 hrs/day activities for child ( 2-3 days a week). And vice versa, 3 hrs/day Englsih activities ( 2-3 days a week) contributed by participated parents.

Playgroup target: Kids who are around 3-6 years old with mum or dad.

Number of participants per group: max 5-6 kids

Days available: 3 days a week of Montessori activities

and other 2-3 days a week of English activities

Time: 9:30am-12:00am

Place: Moo Bahn Sriwichai (Near Maejo University) with participant's rotational houses.

If you would like to join us in this playgroup please let me know your prefered day, something about your child e.g. age etc.

If you have any question regarding this, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Orn

Hello to all,

I'm a trained Montessori teacher (AMI) and have a 2.9 yo dughter and 6.4 yo son.

I would like to start some Montessori playgroups for my daughter and I would like to set up a play group with parents that can contribute activities in English.

For my Montessori lesson, each day will consist of 3 hrs/day activities for child ( 2-3 days a week). And vice versa, 3 hrs/day Englsih activities ( 2-3 days a week) contributed by participated parents.

Playgroup target: Kids who are around 3-6 years old with mum or dad.

Number of participants per group: max 5-6 kids

Days available: 3 days a week of Montessori activities

and other 2-3 days a week of English activities

Time: 9:30am-12:00am

Place: Moo Bahn Sriwichai (Near Maejo University) with participant's rotational houses.

If you would like to join us in this playgroup please let me know your prefered day, something about your child e.g. age etc.

If you have any question regarding this, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Orn

We live in the same area but our son is a little too young, however would appreciate being kept up to date on what you are offering so when the time is right we can contact you.

I'm interested.

What makes it a Montessori thing though? I went to a Montessori school myself which probably wasn't a great thing for me personally, but for a 3-4 year old I don't think it matters much anyway so I'm interested.

Is this for weekends though? Mine goes to kindergarten Monday-Friday. (An amazing one.. much better than anything I remember from my Montessori one!)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai