Thaivisa Toolbar

Lickey

Im trying to clean up my PC with removing things ii dont need, although i find the tool bar usefull, i just cant get rid of it, in add/remove programmes, when i click remove, PC locks up and i have to turn it off, any ideas please, TIA, Lickey.

Im trying to clean up my PC with removing things ii dont need, although i find the tool bar usefull, i just cant get rid of it, in add/remove programmes, when i click remove, PC locks up and i have to turn it off, any ideas please, TIA, Lickey.

Try removing it with the browser closed.

Thanks for the replys gentlemen, i will try the easy way 1st, turn off browser, The bar itself is ok, but with google and the other normal toolbars, i wont have much space on my srceen soon, when i do take it of, it comes back un-aided a few days later, Cheers, Lickey..

Yes i do that 473geo, but it comes back by itself a few days later,

My other concern is it hasnt been OKed by Norton AV, thaivisa is passed as safe but not the toolbar,with the problems ive had recently i now AV check every site i visit.

Thanks,Lickey.

Yes i do that 473geo, but it comes back by itself a few days later,

My other concern is it hasnt been OKed by Norton AV, thaivisa is passed as safe but not the toolbar,with the problems ive had recently i now AV check every site i visit.

Thanks,Lickey.

Have you tried E-mailing Norton support.....or when the AV flags the problem can it not lead you to remove it.....try Norton support they might be able to help.....good luck.

Just done that endure, so now ive got 2 i cant get rid off!! what i have done is click Tools, Manage add ons,and disabled them there, but i still cant clean them off PC,

Would one of you good fellas go to ad/remove progs and try removing it please, [its easy to install again] and see if you also get the cant open uninstall pop-up, thanks, Lickey,,