Anyone Using Easy Peasy?

Richb2004v2

Is anyone using Easy Peasy? After using 9.04 happily for a while I recently lost the pick up and use of my wi-fi signal. So I have been testing a LiveCD of Easy Peasy and everything seems to work fine, even the wi-fi. It was slow to boot from the disk and may be slower overall than 9.04 but I'm guessing this is as it is operating from the LiveCD. I am now contemplating switching to this distro but wondered what are the experiences of others. Also, I checked for upgrades and have been given the option to upgrade to 9.04. I am wondering if I did this would it change me to Easy Peasy 9.04 or actual full 9.04? I will check in the forums too.

Is anyone using Easy Peasy? After using 9.04 happily for a while I recently lost the pick up and use of my wi-fi signal. So I have been testing a LiveCD of Easy Peasy and everything seems to work fine, even the wi-fi. It was slow to boot from the disk and may be slower overall than 9.04 but I'm guessing this is as it is operating from the LiveCD. I am now contemplating switching to this distro but wondered what are the experiences of others. Also, I checked for upgrades and have been given the option to upgrade to 9.04. I am wondering if I did this would it change me to Easy Peasy 9.04 or actual full 9.04? I will check in the forums too.

Forget this. I have managed to get the wi-fi going thanks to advice I got here.