Liver Transplant Possible?

LaoPo

This afternoon I had a visit of a friend (just back from Thailand) who talked about this chap who is in a very bad condition in Thailand; obviously a heavy drinker and suffering from a very bad liver-condition.

I told him maybe there is a chance in 1 of the BKK hospitals to try and ask for a liver-transplant.

I have no moral opinion about this chap since I don't know the man.

Does any of you know about possibilities for this or heard about someone who had this done?

I'm just curious if this is done in TH or not.

LaoPo

PS: Just 'Googled' a little and found already some info about this and that it can be done (in BKK).

Edited by LaoPo

This afternoon I had a visit of a friend (just back from Thailand) who talked about this chap who is in a very bad condition in Thailand; obviously a heavy drinker and suffering from a very bad liver-condition.

I told him maybe there is a chance in 1 of the BKK hospitals to try and ask for a liver-transplant.

I have no moral opinion about this chap since I don't know the man.

Does any of you know about possibilities for this or heard about someone who had this done?

I'm just curious if this is done in TH or not.

LaoPo

PS: Just 'Googled' a little and found already some info about this and that it can be done (in BKK).

judging from the high numbers of road deaths there must be plenty of donors around ,you just need to contact some organisation who arranges for body parts to be available for cash .

relatives of the victims would be happy for the money