Thavisa Insurance - Satisfied Or Not?

Thaivisa Comprehensive Insurance Program satisfaction  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

I am about to take an insurance, probably through Thaivisa-insurance service. Before that I would like to know if Thaivisa members are satisfied with their service, and would they recommend it to their expat friends?

(Somehow I couldn't find anything concerning this issue in the forum, only references like "see thaivisa-insurance website, they have insurance services).

So please vote and add extra comments of your experiences by replying. Hopefully this will help people like me, who are wondering :) which option would be the best, thanks! :D

Took my car insurance with them in March and pleased with the service and policy. Am also looking at taking medical cover with them too, their 20 million Baht policy seems quite competitive.

P.S. Also took roadside assistance cover with my car insurance, can't remember exact price but was below 2,000 Baht.

After a motor bike accident last week when a taxi turned in front of me and I dropped the bike to avoid him, went to Pattaya Memorial, Thaivisa Insurance card in hand (the one that was working after the accident) and they took it and treated me, xrays the lot and not questions about payment just asked to sign the insurance form on the way out, wish it was that easy and quick to get treated back home.

After a motor bike accident last week when a taxi turned in front of me and I dropped the bike to avoid him, went to Pattaya Memorial, Thaivisa Insurance card in hand (the one that was working after the accident) and they took it and treated me, xrays the lot and not questions about payment just asked to sign the insurance form on the way out, wish it was that easy and quick to get treated back home.

Do you mind naming which policy you carry MPC?

I went through Thai Visa insurance for my travel insurance this year and got not only health insurance but my stuff insured too for about the same price I got solely health travel insurance from BUPA previously. Fingers crossed I do not need to make a claim, but the service was prompt, the informative and the price very competitive