Makro Surin

prakhonchai nick

Finally Makro have seen the light and have introduced a bakery at Surin. It is situate to the left of the fruit and veg.

Their French stick at 18bt is very good, nice and crusty, and interestingly Big C Surin have reduced the price of theirs from 31bt to 18bt albeit for a short period.

Finally Makro have seen the light and have introduced a bakery at Surin. It is situate to the left of the fruit and veg.

Their French stick at 18bt is very good, nice and crusty, and interestingly Big C Surin have reduced the price of theirs from 31bt to 18bt albeit for a short period.

Have you used tried the loafs yet Nick??

Dave

Have you used tried the loafs yet Nick??

Dave

Used it? Hmmmm! Now there's an idea!

As I said it's good and crusty. Just had some with vintage cheddar.

Used it? Hmmmm! Now there's an idea!

As I said it's good and crusty. Just had some with vintage cheddar.

Sorry, I tried an unsucessful attempt at humour and was not too clear.

Have you tried the loaves of bread other than the french sticks?

Where do you get vintage cheddar from?

Thanks

Dave

Most people that tried them reckon my French sticks are still the best at 20 baht.I did try the Makro bread, and as with most Farang style Thai bread, it toughens up if you leave it for a couple of hours. Fantastic if you buy and eat straight away though.

Unfortuntely never had the opportunity to try yours Martin, not being local

How about a twice weekly bread delivery beyond Surin. I'm sure there would be many customers. Can you put them on the bus?