Members List

cuddleypete

Hi there keep seeing different members tags (not sure right word) being bothering me for some time now so i thought i ask the question

i.e member

advanced

admin

platinum member

star

super moderators

etc etc

who decides this?? and how many post do you need to see you change to different level?

You will remain a member in the gourp line until you bcome a mod. admin, get banned, honorary or the worst RIP.

After you get to 500 psots you can change the one that says senior member now to what ever you want (within the rules) as the link above tells you about.

You will remain a member in the gourp line until you bcome a mod. admin, get banned, honorary or the worst RIP.

After you get to 500 psots you can change the one that says senior member now to what ever you want (within the rules) as the link above tells you about.

i see you can become a PLATINUM MEMBER by paying a fee what things do you get when paid fee???

i see you can become a PLATINUM MEMBER by paying a fee what things do you get when paid fee???

You get a smaller bank account :) and you get the advertising removed.