True Visions And Internet

n23

We are moving soon so yesterday I tried to call True so I could get our TV and internet service transferred to our new address but I called some of the different numbers on their website and got nowhere, when I called the True Visions customer service line, I was asked to input my subscriber number which I did only to be told it was incorrect.

How anyone had problems like this? if so how did you deal with them?

We are moving soon so yesterday I tried to call True so I could get our TV and internet service transferred to our new address but I called some of the different numbers on their website and got nowhere, when I called the True Visions customer service line, I was asked to input my subscriber number which I did only to be told it was incorrect.

My experience with True is that your wasting you time to call them.

Go to their office with a Thai person to help with translation (if needed), and go throught the annoying and painful process of being personally shunted from employee to employee until you get the answers and actions you want.

It helps if you can show something which looks like your 'important'. I have PR status, which means I carry a small white covered book with a big gold garuda on the cover. I always show this book, most Thais don't know what it is but assume it means I'm a VIP. It helps a lot. I also lecture at a prestigious univeristy, my name card from the Uni. also helps to get better treatment, and often means you get introduced quickly to the manager or department head, etc.

I don't like doing the above but 'when in Rome...'.

Recommend that you go to True's customer service office. It is located on Rama VI, soi 39, right behind the Tipco Towers building. They have english speaking staff.