Iphone Skin

nidge

I was messing with my layout this afternoon, (bored), and clicked on a new skin. It appears to be an iPhone skin as there is this message at the bottom of the screen

Powered by IP.Board v2 / iPhone Skin

But now i have the new skin there is no option to change it back. Also I can no longer find how to access my profile to see if i can change it there.

Please tell me how i can change it back before i go mental.

Thanks.

Nidge

Ok, i tried that, didn't work. I also tried a different browser and also logging into my computer as a different user. Still the same. Any more ideas?

By the way, I am using OsX with safari and firefox

Hi sbk,

Tried as the OP's said and now I am in the same boat.

Cleared all me things and restored my computer etc.., still in trouble.

Looks to me like my settings are stored by ThaiVisa and I Kan not get into 'My Controls' to change this skin.

The 'Guinea Pig'

Yours truly,

Kan Win

Briefly had the same - I just looked at this topic title "IPhone Skin" and then, without reading inside, I scrolled to the bottom and selected the new skin. There was no way to get back - but luckily I hadn't closed my browser so I clicked back a few times and re-chose the Pro Skin. If I had closed my browser I would have been stuck.

I think you really need to delete that IPhone skin a.s.a.p. as it could effectively stop people from being able to use the site, especially techno-phobes who might not know what "clearing the cache" and "deleting cookies" means.

I think I've just solved it, please clear your cache and then let me know if it still shows.

Hi 'sbk',

Thank you, :) back to my normal view.

Yours truly,

Kan Win

Nope, its an admin button. Learn something new everyday. Next time please PM me directly and I will fix it for you right away :)

But will see what I can do about having it removed from options as well.

I'm glad to hear that it's solved.

Now, how can I get back to the Proskin view! If I log off, I can see the regular view, but as soon as I log on I'm sent to the Iphone view. I logged off and cleared my cookies and cache, as recommended, but as soon as a log on again I'm in Iphone country! :)

I'm using Firefox with Windows XP home version on a brand new laptop.

TIA.