Barcelona V Man Utd

JacknDanny

Cant get the game at home on True.

Is everybody the same?

Regardless, I am sick of these muppets at True. Just sent in cancellation of my subscription........tossers

I have a couple of options, if anybody has any RELIABLE satellite companys, cost not an issue, please either PM me or share the details on here

A footballing lesson from the catalans,united totally outclassed and outplayed.Wasn't so long ago everyone was talking about a possible quintet of trophys,they won the premier league purely and simply because Liverpool drew too many games at home,the standard of football united have played all season has been good,but by no means exquisite.

MUFC,the decline starts now, RIP.

PST.

Agree with Sarp: Barca's midfield dominated - combined with 2-3 poor defensive errors and that's it folks.

Congratulations to them - anyway you look at it, a team that beats Bayern, Chelsea and us deserves to be Champions.

On the bright side, this may shut Platinium Bladder and co up for a year.

ZZZZZZZ yawn ZZZZZ, long day at the office ahead. :)

:) The results a good one for me, as the mad MUFC fan across the soi won't be sporting his team shirt, and hollering football songs all day.Deep joy, I can have a peaceful day..

:D:D

Hey, i didn't know you were my neighbor - drop by on the weekend for a beer.

:D The results a good one for me, as the mad MUFC fan across the soi won't be sporting his team shirt, and hollering football songs all day.Deep joy, I can have a peaceful day..

:D:D

Speedway Fan Mike ??

I used to go to Hackney & Arena Essex as a Kid, been to Kings Lynn, Peterborough, Berwick, Poole, Cradley Heath, Wolves, Coventry..

Great Sport... :)

A footballing lesson from the catalans,united totally outclassed and outplayed.Wasn't so long ago everyone was talking about a possible quintet of trophys,they won the premier league purely and simply because Liverpool drew too many games at home,the standard of football united have played all season has been good,but by no means exquisite.

PST.

Wo, United lose one game, and now it's the end. Some real bright sparks around this morning. :)

PST.

I enjoyed the footballing lessons by the catalans,an absolute pleasure to watch.

Never seen such a one sided final in my life,and the video from this game should be a text book learning tool for coaches who want to show their pupils how to play total football.

PST.

Every now and then there comes a team that outclasses Man U - Real Madrid before Beckham defection, AC Milan a few years later, now Barcelona.

Problem is they can't sustain that level for long and Man U has never had a really bad year, even when rebuilding the entire team.

I did wonder whether I was biased, or perhaps it was the crazy early hour of the morning

but now seems others agree with my half asleep reaction.

so the game wasnt that exciting was it?

and no wise comments about the fact that it had to do with Arsenal not being in the game :)

Barcelona by far the better team is generally agreed by all. Delightful football and Messi's goal a joy to behold. MU could have got back into it straight away but Valdes made a good block as Pique did in first few minutes. If they had pulled one back with some time to go it could have got very sweaty for Barca. :)