Multi-entry Non Imm O Visa In Penang

What is the latest update on the availability of Multi-entry Non Immigrant "O" visas

from the consulate in Penang?

Several of us need to apply soon, one is married,

the rest are over 50, retired.

We can show house leases, and some money in the bank but none of us wants to bring over the full sum.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks

What is the latest update on the availability of Multi-entry Non Immigrant "O" visas

from the consulate in Penang?

Several of us need to apply soon, one is married,

the rest are over 50, retired.

We can show house leases, and some money in the bank but none of us wants to bring over the full sum.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks

Use one of the agents when you get to Penang. That is your only chance of multi's. They will realize you seek multi's to avoid the financial obligations prescribed for extensions.

I've 'heard' the woman there doesn't like to issue multiple Non-imm Os (for those not married but trying to get one as a retirement Visa) unless you're over 55 (when really it should be only 50).

The Indian bookshop owners seem to know the ropes ( probably grease a palm or two )

The agent (bookshop/money changer) near the Swiss Hotel on Chulia Street seems to be able to make most thinks happen. I've never used him for retirement visa's but I've used him for other 1 year non-imms.