Short Term Serviced Apartment Rental

freddy123

Ok, I've been searching for a good 3-4 days now here in CM for a decent serviced apartment. Here is my criteria

1) Needs to have at least a small kitchen, ie stove, something to fry stuff on

2) Good internet, seems like everywhere has that though

3) Some sort of desk to work at

4) Have a reasonably clean feel to it

5) Be anything up to 15,000 Baht a month.

6) Only be month to month payment, ie no contracts

7) Needs to be fully furnished.

Possible options that I have found include

- The Smith Residence. Meets all the criteria except the clean and nice feel to it part. I'd prefer a place where seedy old men don't hang out the front learing at thai girls. Am I mistaken in my first impression?

- The Grand Napat, Meets all the criteria except the 15,000 part, and the stove part (for a studio). Hopeing I maybe able to negotiate around these though.

- Give up on getting a kitchen and get a nice room for 7000 b at mandala house.

Has anyone else got any other suggestions? I'd be much appreciated. Looking at somewhere around a 1-3 month stay

Thanks

I have stayed at Smith residence, am surprised you didn't find it to be clean, my experience was that it was kept very clean and well maintained. Had to smile at the reference to the guys that sit at the tables in front and drink until it is time to go to the bars. That really annoyed me and my G.F. who got too much attention from them. On the plus side having that little convenience store there is.... convenient and the cafe will bring food up to your room.

Ok, I've been searching for a good 3-4 days now here in CM for a decent serviced apartment. Here is my criteria

Has anyone else got any other suggestions? I'd be much appreciated. Looking at somewhere around a 1-3 month stay

Thanks

You could have a look at :

viangbuamansion-chiangmai.COM (with cooking facilities but a bit out of the way up the Chang Phuak Road. North of the Moat. Above average prices.

chiangmailodge.NET (excellent situation just off the Huay Kaew Road) Very reasonably priced.

chiangmai.thaiapartments.NET. Lots of available choices.