Worst Joke Ever

Come on - let's not lower the tone!

This is the Worst Joke Ever

not the crappiest!

I don't know, I think it qualifies.

A bloke holding a sign that says "Down with USA" while wearing a I heart NY sweatshirt is humerous.

Nah, not in this thread IMO, it's treason and not funny.....

Just sayin

A bloke holding a sign that says "Down with USA" while wearing a I heart NY sweatshirt is humerous.

Just sayin

Really???

Maybe it's my British sense of humour but I thought it ironic that somebody wearing an "I Love New York" T-shirt would at the same time hold a slogan saying "Down with USA"...

As a minimum it shows that the fcukwit doesn't have a clue what messages he's projecting so makes him (& the slogan) laughable rather than something to take offense over.

I know if it was an "I heart Manchester" T-shirt & he was holding a slogan saying "Down with UK", every Brit I know would be laughing their assess of at the idiot...

It was a photoshopped job, I'm sure of it.

(I'm not American - no treason for me.)

• Like 1

Just sayin

Really???

Maybe it's my British sense of humour but I thought it ironic that somebody wearing an "I Love New York" T-shirt would at the same time hold a slogan saying "Down with USA"...

As a minimum it shows that the fcukwit doesn't have a clue what messages he's projecting so makes him (& the slogan) laughable rather than something to take offense over.

I know if it was an "I heart Manchester" T-shirt & he was holding a slogan saying "Down with UK", every Brit I know would be laughing their assess of at the idiot...

Saw a guy on a motorbike once with a che guevera t shirt on and a nazi flag tied to pole on his bike.

I thought that was funny.:)

Come on - let's not lower the tone!

This is the Worst Joke Ever

not the crappiest!

Just sayin

Unusual take on the joke but "Up to you".

Just sayin

Really???

I'm not an American either but what's funny about this?

Neither do I think it's funny to see mobs burning the flag of the country that they choose to live in!

In the current times these are very serious matters and should not be trivialised.

It's another step towards anarchy!

treason
ˈtriːz(ə)n/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
The crime of betraying one's country,
especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the
sovereign or government.
synonyms: treachery, lese-majesty; More
disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness, perfidy, perfidiousness, duplicity, infidelity;
sedition, subversion, mutiny, rebellion;
high treason;
rarePunic faith
antonyms: allegiance, loyalty

What did the cow say to the farmer?

"Who cut the cheese"

Worst joke ever. facepalm.gif

A guy was standing at the door waiting for the milkman to deliver his milk

when the milkman arrives he says to the customer

my you look rough

man I feel rough we had a party last night all the neighbours were here we had a great night

Milkman “did you play any games

yes we played a game where all the men lined up and took out their cocks and the ladies would come in blindfolded and try and guess who the cock belonged to

milkman, that’s my kind of game I wish I had of been there

man, you might as well had been here, your name was called out 4 times during the game

Edited by Rob13
  • Like 2

Anther milkman joke.....

A little boy about 12 years old is walking down the street dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him.

He came up to the doorstep of a house of ill repute and knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted.

He said, 'I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I'm not leaving until I get it. The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.

He asked, 'Do any of the girls have any diseases?' Of course the Madam said 'No'.The boy said, 'I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love with Amber - THAT'S the girl I want.

Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.

He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.The Madam stopped him and asked, 'Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?'

He said, 'Well, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with a babysitter.

After they leave, my babysitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught.

When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the babysitter home. On the way, he'll give her one in the car and he'll catch the disease.

Then when Dad gets home from the babysitter's, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex and Mom will catch it.

In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the disease, and HE'S the son of a bitch who ran over my FROG!'

Hellow? he is the one I'm after?