Worst Joke Ever

Three elderly women are talking about their troubles.

“Sixty is the worst age to be,” said Ruth, the 60-year-old, “You always feel like you have to pee. And most of the time nothing happens.”

“Ah, that’s nothing,” said the 70-year-old, Maxine. “When you’re 70, you don’t have a bowel movement anymore. You take laxatives, eat bran, you sit on the toilet all day and nothing happens.”

“Actually,” said Gilda, the 80-year-old, “Eighty is the worst age of all.”

“Do you have trouble peeing too?” asked Ruth.

“No, I pee every morning at 6 a.m. I pee like a racehorse; no problem at all.”

“Do you have trouble with your bowel movements?” Maxine questioned.

“No, I have one every morning at 6:30 a.m,” Gilda responded.

Puzzled with this, Ruth said, “Let’s get this straight. You pee every morning at 6 a.m. and poop every morning at 6:30 a.m. So what’s so tough about being 80?”

“I don’t wake up until 7.”

Old one but good

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

“But, officer,” the man began, “I can explain”

“Just be quiet,” snapped the officer. “I’m going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back.”

“But, officer, I just wanted to say”

“And I said to keep quiet! You’re going to jail!”

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, “Lucky for you that the chiefs at his daughter’s wedding. He’ll be in a good mood when he gets back.”

“Don’t count on it,” answered the fellow in the cell. “I’m the groom.”

White Christmas13,

I enjoy reading the jokes you post, however, I noticed you fairly often repost jokes that have just recently been posted...just like your two jokes above this post...they have both been posted on the previous page. While it may seem like a minor "issue" to just not read this, it does take a couple of sentences until you realize you know the joke. This makes the joy of reading the jokes section more and more frustrating.

Are you maybe signed up to receive some sort of daily joke, which maybe others are signed up to and post the joke here before you do?

Again, I ( and probably the others too ) enjoy reading your jokes...just not the recently repeated ones. So please don't take it the wrong way.

• Like 1

A blonde girl was talking to her redhead friend about her boyfriend's dandruff problem.

The redhead says, "Why don't you give him Head and Shoulders?"

The blonde replies, "How do you give shoulders?"

• Like 2

An Asian lady at the bank was exchanging yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated. She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla of yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?" The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations." The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!"

Edited by Rob13

It's taken me days to read through this thread

I did notice a couple of the doctor doctor jokes that were missed

So...

"Doctor doctor people keep ignoring me"

"NEXT" !!

"Doctor doctor I'm constipated"

"No S##t"

• Like 2