Worst Joke Ever

A man, shocked by how his buddy is dressed, asks him, “How long have you been wearing that bra?”

The friend replies, “Ever since my wife found it in the glove compartment.”

• Like 2

In American and Australian horse racing terminology, a trifecta is a parimutuel bet in which the bettor must predict which horses will finish first, second, and third in exact order. The word comes from the related betting term, perfecta.

The Urban Dictionary

A perfect group of three, or winning three times:

·       Male trifecta: beer, football, blowjob.

·       Female trifecta: wine, sex, chocolate.

A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. 

However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach. 

After watching the boys efforts for some time, the priest moves closer to the boy's position. 

He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a sold ring. 

Crouching down to the child's level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?" 

To which the boy replies, "Now we run!"

• Like 2

The nuns at the local convent had their daily annoucement session. The mother superior walked out in front of the 100 nuns with a very serious frown on her face. She began to speak... 

Mother Superior: There had been a sinful deed committed here, yesterday.
99 nuns: Oh, no!
1 nun: Hee, hee, hee.
Mother Superior: Today I found a pair a men's underwear.
Mother Superior: And I also found a condom.
Mother Superior: And it has been used!
Mother Superior: And there was a hole in it!
1 nun: Oh, No!
99 nuns: Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee

Four catholic ladies were having coffee...The first catholic woman tells her friends "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'. 

The second catholic woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him 'Your Grace'." 

The third catholic crone says "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, he's called 'Your Eminence'". 

Since the fourth catholic woman sips her coffee calmly, and says "My son is 6'2", he's loaded with dough,...got broad square shoulders... terribly handsome... dresses very well... tight muscular body... tight hard buns... and a very nice bulge... and whenever he walks into a room... women gasp, 'Oh, my God...'."

• Like 1

The priest in a small Irish village was very fond of the chickens he kept in the hen house out the back of the parish manse. He had a cock rooster and about ten hens. 

One Saturday night the cock rooster went missing and as that was the time he suspected cock fights occurred in the village he decided to do something about it at church the next morning. 

At Mass, he asked the congregation "Has anybody got a cock?" - all the men stood up. 

"No No" he said "That wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?" - all the women stood up. 

"No No" he said "That wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them." - half the women stood up. 

"No No" he said "That wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock?" - all the nuns stood up. 

Donald MacDonald from the Isle of Mann went to study at an English university and was living in the hall of residence with all the other students there. 

After he had been there a month, his mother came to visit him. 

"And how do you find the English students, Donald?" she asked. 

"Mother," he replied, "they're such terrible, noisy people. The one on that side keeps banging his head on the wall and won't stop. The one on the other side screams and screams all night." 

"Oh Donald! How do you manage to put up with these awful noisy English neighbors?" 

"Mother, I do nothing. I just ignore them. I just stay here quietly, playing my bagpipes."

• Like 1

The room was full of pregnant women and their partners, and the Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, along with informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan. 

The teacher then announced, "Ladies, exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!" 

The room really got quiet. 

Finally, a man in the middle of the group raised his hand. "Yes?" replied the teacher. "Is it all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

There were two old guys, Abe and Sol, sitting on a bench in a park feeding pigeons and talking about baseball, just like they did every day. Abe turns to Sol and says, "Do you think there's baseball in heaven?" 

Soloman thinks about it for a minute and replies, "I dunno, Abe. But let's make a deal: If I die first, I will come back and tell you, and if you die first, you come back and tell me, if there is basebal l in heaven." 

They shake on it and, sadly, a few months later poor Abe passes on. One day soon afterward, Sol is sitting there feeding the pigeons by himself when he hears a voice whisper, "Sol... Sol...." 

Sol responds, "Abe! Is that you?" 

"Yes it is Sol," whispers the spirit of Abe. 

Sol, still amazed, asks, "So, is there baseball in heaven?" 

"Well," says Abe says, "I got good news and I got bad news." 

"Gimme the good news first," says Sol. 

Abe says, "Well... there is baseball in heaven." 

Sol says, "That's great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that!?" 

Abe sighs and whispers, "You're pitching on Friday."

• Like 2