Worst Joke Ever

Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While he is on a tour  of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies..
The undertaker tells the American Diplomats accompanying him, 'You can have  him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land for
just $100.'
The American Diplomats go into a corner and discuss for a few minutes. They  come back to the undertaker and tell him they want Donald shipped home.
The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend $50,000 to ship him  home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only
$100?
The American Diplomats replied, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here,  and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

Psychiatrist phone

Hello. Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Christmas13 said:

Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While he is on a tour  of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies..
The undertaker tells the American Diplomats accompanying him, 'You can have  him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land for
just $100.'
The American Diplomats go into a corner and discuss for a few minutes. They  come back to the undertaker and tell him they want Donald shipped home.
The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend $50,000 to ship him  home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only
$100?
The American Diplomats replied, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here,  and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

Here's one you might like, it's even on this page!

You might even like the same one a few posts earlier?

a1.JPG

a2.JPG

• Like 1

just $100.'
$100?

A doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her life finally retired.  At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her.  As the doctor was looking through these his eyes grew wide as he realized Grandma had a prescription for birth control pills.  "Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are birth control pills?"  "Yes, they help me sleep at night."  "Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely nothing in these that could possibly help you sleep!"  She reached out and patted the young doctor's knee and said, "Yes, dear, I know that.  But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16-year-old Granddaughter drinks.  And believe me it definitely helps me sleep at night."  You gotta love Grandmas!

• Like 1

Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam.  The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk.'  The question was worth 70 points or none at all.  One student was hard put to think of seven advantages.  He wrote:

1)  It is perfect formula for the child.
2)  It provides immunity against several diseases.
3)  It is always the right temperature.
4)  It is inexpensive.
5)  It bonds the child to mother and vice versa.
6)  It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck.  Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test he wrote:
7)  It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.  He got an A.

• Like 2