Worst Joke Ever

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't.

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step, and, once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg.

With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind a third time to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"

The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends!"

• Like 2

Female athlete says to the Doctor "I've started growing a penis! I think it might be because I've been taking a lot of steroids"
Doctor asks "Anabolic?"
Female athlete replies "No, just a penis!"

I remember when I was working up in Scotland for a few weeks.
I was getting really frustrated.
So I phoned the Wife and said, "Hello Love, can you send me a Pic of you pleasuring yourself" ?
The bitch sent me a pic of her outside "Greggs" eating a Steak Bake Pasty.....

• Haha 1

5 Stages of Sex

l. The first is Smurf Sex. This happens during the honeymoon period, you both keep doing it until you're blue in the face.

2.The second is Kitchen Sex. This is at the beginning of the marriage, you'll have sex anywhere, anytime, even in the kitchen.

3.The third kind is Bedroom Sex. You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids, so you gotta do it in the bedroom.

4.The fourth kind is Hallway Sex. This is where you pass each other in the hallway and say, "F&ck you!"

5.There is also a fifth kind of sex: Courtroom Sex.

This is when you get divorced and your wife screws you in front of everyone in the room.....

• Like 1

A guy walks in to a bar with a cat and an ostrich. He orders a pint for himself a half for the ostrich and a vodka for the cat...

Half an hour later the ostrich comes up to the bar and orders half for himself, a pint for the guy and a vodka for the cat.

Half an hour later the man comes to the bar and orders again... this goes on all night first the man, then the ostrich...

At the end of the night the barman says to him.... "I couldn't help noticing, you and the ostrich bought all the drinks".

The man replied "Well its a long story" and continues... "I was walking down a beach and saw a lamp, I gave it a rub and a genie appeared and gave me a wish, so I wished for a Bird with long legs and a tight pussy!!"

• Haha 1

A man with a mask on walks into a bank and goes to the desk.

He pulls out a gun and points it at the lady at the desk.

He says,'Open the vault'.

The woman says, 'Sir, this is a sperm bank. We don’t have any money here'.

The man says, 'Open the vault right now or im going to blow your <deleted> head off'.

She opens the vault and turns back to the man and he said, 'Take out one of those jars'.

The woman said, 'please sir, I promise you we don’t have any money here. This is a sperm bank'.

The man said, 'Take out one of those jars right now or I will blow your bloody head off'.

The women turns, grabs the jar and looks back to the man and he said, 'Take the lid off and swallow what’s in it'.

She looks at him in disgust and pleas to him saying, 'Sir, this is sperm. Please, im not drinking sperm. We don’t have any money here. Please leave'.

The man says, 'Take the lid off and drink it or ill blow your head off'.

So the woman takes off the lid and kicks it back real quick and swallows it with little to no problem then turns to look back at the man and to her amazement he took off the mask and it was her husband.

He looked at her and said, 'See! It's not that difficult is it'.

• Like 2

A wife was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband's key in the door.

"Stay where you are," she said. "He's so drunk he won't even notice you're in bed with me."

Sure enough, the husband lurched into bed none the wiser, but a few minutes later, through a drunken haze, he saw six feet sticking out at the end of the bed.

He turned to his wife: "Hey, there are six feet in this bed. There should only be four. What's going on?"

"Nonsense," said the wife. "You're so drunk you miscounted. Get out of bed and try again. You can see better from over there."

The husband climbed out of bed and counted. "One, two, three, four. You're right, you know, I should never have doubted you darling."

• Like 1