Worst Joke Ever

Random thoughts of the day!!

Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it FedUP?

I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions!

If the pen is mightier than the sword, then in a duel I'll let you have the pen!

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Can you plan to be spontaneous tomorrow?

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments!

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something!

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have!

Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark!

Yesterday I told a chicken to cross the road. It said, "what for?"

A guy goes into a clock repair business, browses the inventory and moseys up to the cute sales girl at the counter.

He looks round, makes sure they are alone and suddenly pulls down his pants, pulls his meat out of his drawers and slaps it on the counter.

The salesgirl gazes at his impressive equipment and informs him of the probable confusion.

"Sir. I am shocked.  This is a CLOCK shop."

"I know," he said.

"I was just hoping you could put two hands and a face on this for me."

"Fore!" Jason looks too late to see what 's coming.

Bam! He gets nailed with a golf ball. Doubled over in pain, cupping his hands together to his crotch, the pretty young lady that hit it offers her help.

She unzips his pants and rubs his penis and balls.

After a minute she asks,

"There, does that feel better?"

"Yeah, but my thumb still hurts like hell!"

• Like 1

An old Jewish vagabond goes into a whorehouse in New York on a Sunday night and asked to see Katarina. The madam says Katarina is unavailable at the moment but if he'd like to choose from some of the other girls, they might be more within his price range. "No, I'll wait," says the man. "Sir, Katarina is one thousand dollars for the hour. These girls might be more suitable for you." The man pulls out a wad of cash and counts out ten, hundred dollar bills. The Madam calls Katarina down and she takes him upstairs.

An hour later he happily leaves.

He comes back the next night still wearing the same clothes and asked for Katarina again. The madam insists that she is still a thousand dollars. "That's okay." He then peels off ten one hundreds. Katarina takes him upstairs and then an hour later he leaves happy.

He returns again and again for 7 nights still wearing those beat up old clothes and makes the same request. As Katarina is helping him put on his dirty old trench coat upon completion of the deed on the 7th night, she says to the man, "I've never had a customer come back more than three nights in a row not less seven. You're very intriguing to me. Where are you from?"

"Minsk," the man replies. "Minsk? Russia?"

Katarina reaffirms. "My sister lives in Minsk."

"Yeah, Nichola," the man says. "You know my sister?"

"Sure," the man says. "She said make sure you get in contact with my sister Katarina and give her this"

"And she gave me the seven grand I've just paid you."

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1