Worst Joke Ever

HOW TO COMPOSE, WRITE, AND PRODUCE THE LEAST, MINAMILST, SMALLEST AND CONCISE MEASSAGE, INSTRUCTION AND GUIDLINE.

1. Avoid Alliteration. Always, always never never ever repeat yourself.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

3. Avoid clichés like the plague. They're old hat and go down like a lead ballon on the Titanic.
4. Comparisons are as bad as clichés especially when compared to others. 
5. Be more or less specific without any details unless of course you have no facts, or too many specifics to back up your lack of facts.
6. Writers should never generalize except when they are not making a general point., generally
Seven: Be consistent!
8. Don't be redundant; don't use more words than necessary; it's highly superfluous, unless you annotate, index, list and put everything in it's proper order or just leave dotted around them.
9. Who needs rhetorical questions any more than the other person?
10. Exaggeration is a million times worse than all of the above other than understatement which is of course billions of times even more worse.

• Like 2

TOP TEN REASONS TO GO TO WORK NAKED...

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"

2. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.

3. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."

4. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.

5. You want to see if it's like the dream.

6. So that with a little help from Facebook you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated status.

7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.

9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.

10. No one steals your chair.

Edited by scottiejohn

... on a round of Golf...

heading down the back Nine, and me next shot, it goes way outOOB over the back paddock fence.

there's a heap of cows munching, and a number of golfers also searching for their wayward ball(s)

so I join them in my own quest...

I had a bit of success, a bit too much, as it seems I am finding everyone else's instead!

anyhows I keep on going, and find I am running out of hidey places that me ball coulda' gone

I am so out of choices, that I'm thinking that old saying, about when you run out of likely, then the unlikely will be your answer

by and by, there is now only me, and this other biggish old lady golfer having out of luck...

the unlikely...hmmm

oh no! it couldn't, surely?!!!

... I go over to one of the cows and lift it's tail... and voila! a ball is lodged in there

I follow the rules, about not affecting the lie of the ball, but I can make out the number, that it isn't my ball

So, being the gentleman thatI am, I think help the old lady, and call her over...

I lift the tail, and pointing... " does this look like yours?"

...ungrateful lady punches me in the mouth

Edited by tifino

Letter to Agony Aunt 

Dear Deirdre ,

I was up in my bedroom yesterday when I looked down to the back garden and spotted the  next door

neighbors sixteen year old daughter sun bathing naked .

Well I became aroused  as most other guys would and one thing led to another and I decided to relieve myself  of the

sexual frustration .  All over in a couple of minutes  and as I turned away from the window , out of the corner of my eye

stood my wife staring at me in disgust with her arms folded having watched me enjoying myself. 

The question I have to ask you Deidre is do you think my wife is perverted ? 

• Haha 1

A man in Tennessee wakes up one morning to find a bear on his roof. So he looks in the yellow

pages, and sure enough, there's an ad for "Tennessee Bear Removers."

He calls the number, and the bear remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes. The bear remover

arrives, and gets out of his van.

He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a mean old pit bull.

"What are you going to do?" the homeowner asks...

"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there, and knock the

bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls off the roof, the pit bull is trained to

grab testicles, and not let go. The bear will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the

cage in the back of the van."

He then hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.

"If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog."

1 hour ago, superal said:

The question I have to ask you Deidre is do you think my wife is perverted ? 

Dear Deirdre, 

The other day I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV as usual. 

I hadn't gone a hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car juddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husbands help. When I got home I found him in front of the  window doing "self sex" and gazing lustily out of the window until he climaxed all over my best front chair. 

I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for 12 years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had only done this for the first time in front of the window. I asked him again about this disgusting habit. He eventually broke down and admitted that he was too tired and had done nothing else for six months. I told him it had to stop, or I would leave him. 

He was made redundant from his job six months ago, and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum, he has become increasingly distant, and I don't feel I can get through to him any more. Please can you help ? 

Mrs  Superal

Deirdrie replies ..... 

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults in the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburettor float chamber. 

Ask Mr Spillingitall if he can give you a hand with the lack of injection instead of his usual laid back and one off practices and see if he can come to your aid in place of his present selfless self sacrifices and pleasures.

Deirdrie

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Dear Deirdre, 

The other day I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV as usual. 

I hadn't gone a hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car juddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husbands help. When I got home I found him in front of the  window doing "self sex" and gazing lustily out of the window until he climaxed all over my best front chair. 

I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for 12 years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had only done this for the first time in front of the window. I asked him again about this disgusting habit. He eventually broke down and admitted that he was too tired and had done nothing else for six months. I told him it had to stop, or I would leave him. 

He was made redundant from his job six months ago, and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum, he has become increasingly distant, and I don't feel I can get through to him any more. Please can you help ? 

Mrs  Superal

Deirdrie replies ..... 

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults in the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburettor float chamber. 

Ask Mr Spillingitall if he can give you a hand with the lack of injection instead of his usual laid back and one off practices and see if he can come to your aid in place of his present selfless self sacrifices and pleasures.

Deirdrie

Gonna get you back for that  555555555

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, superal said:

they are all at her funeral!

Just be cause she caught you 'Red Handed' coming and going all over the room was no reason to murder her.

PS I am getting my revenge in first!

?

Edited by scottiejohn

GOTTA PEE 

Two women friends had gone for a girls' night out. 
Both were very faithful and loving wives, however

They had gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi 
Breezers. 

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to 
Pee, so they stopped in the cemetery. 

One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought 
She would take off her panties and use them. 

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive 
Pair of panties and did not want to ruin them. 

She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave 
That had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she 
Proceeded to wipe with that. 

After the girls did their business, they proceeded to 
Go home. 

The next day, the husband of one of the women was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over,
So he phoned the other husband and said: 
"These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst. My wife came home with no panties!!" 

"That's nothing," said the other husband, 
"Mine came back with a card stuck to her ass that said.....  

'From all of us at the Fire Station. 
We'll never forget you.'"

• Haha 1

I was standing in a bar in town yesterday and this little Chinese guy comes in, stands next to me and starts drinking a beer.

I said to him, "Do you know any of those martial arts things, like Kung-<deleted>, Karate or Ju-Jitsu?"

He says "No, why the fluck you ask me dat, is it coz I Chinee"?

"No", I said, "It's because you're drinking my beer you little plick "

• Like 2