Two Free Adult Cats - Sisters

Ulysses G.

Jim Messenger skipped town and left his cats at a Dog Rescue Shelter that are trying to take care of them, but are concerned about their safety. Maybe, some of you know and care about the cats.

They are pretty much in jail for their own protection from all the dogs and are used to being able to wander at will. I've got 4 cats and one dog now and no room for more. Could someone take pity on these grown cats and give them a decent home? :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

Perhaps it's medication time....... :)

Perhaps it's compassion time, perhaps it's time to share UG's karuna metta (loving kindness), and time to ignore trivial mistakes like accidentally posting to the wrong forum.

~o:37;

Perhaps it's medication time....... :D

Perhaps it's compassion time, perhaps it's time to share UG's karuna metta (loving kindness), and time to ignore trivial mistakes like accidentally posting to the wrong forum.

~o:37;

100 mg of humour works well for old age U.G. as I think you would agree, despite what others may say............ :)

I thought by my drawing attention to your approaching senility (and mine I might add) I was assisting in bumping this thread to the top of the page, however if it meets with your disapproval I can desist.

Sorry I thought I was helping the cause........... :)

You are probably right and I do not mind at all. I just don't want people to forget that those poor cats are in an unfortunate situation that someone might be able to rectify. :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

Sawasdee Khrup, Leung Ken,

My apologies if I mis-interpreted your post as just another carp in the pond !

I'm jealous that UG has any youth left to decline, since I am so totally declined :)

best, ~o:37;

Khun Roshan is doing a big sterilization at the moment, but she will be happy to send a photo to you in a few days and maybe I can figure out how to post it here also. She says that the cats are very pretty, very friendly and super gentle.

Yes, I posted it on the wrong forum, but this is the right one. Do they have medication for getting old? :)

My mother in law is a cat lover and takes in all sorts of strays that turn up on her doorstep.

Problem is that these 2 are adult cats and may run off seeking their last home because my mother in law does not detain them indoors. She lives in Nonprakrang not far from Chiang Mai railway station.

Let me know what you think.

Edited by LivinginKata

I think that it would be a great setting for the cats after being locked in a cage to protect them from all of the dogs at their shelter. IMO, we can not worry too much about what they may decide to do once they have a new home.

Anyone who is interested can call Roshan at Lanna Dog Rescue as she knows way more about the cats than I do and is a caring person. 0847397070