Pattaya Pick-up Hire

INTJ

I need to hire a single cab pick up from Monday to Thursday, would like something decent (Vigo), I don't have a credit card so Budget and Avis are out.

Can anyone recommend anywhere ?

Thanks

Q cars did have a couple of single & extra cab vigo's and rangers not sure if they still have them but worth a go

I have tried them all. I dont recommend Q cars because they dont use credit cards

so you have to leave a deposit in cash.

Every time I took the car back they had to go hunting for the farang owner because she

was only one who could open the safe to me my deposit back and the last time

i waited for 1 hour so she could finish her " walk along the beach " !

No apolgy or anything for me waiting.

I recommend Expat Car Rental - they use credit cards ..............or anyone excepy Q cars :)

Q cars did have a couple of single & extra cab vigo's and rangers not sure if they still have them but worth a go

I have tried them all. I dont recommend Q cars because they dont use credit cards

so you have to leave a deposit in cash.

Every time I took the car back they had to go hunting for the farang owner because she

was only one who could open the safe to me my deposit back and the last time

i waited for 1 hour so she could finish her " walk along the beach " !

No apolgy or anything for me waiting.

I recommend Expat Car Rental - they use credit cards ..............or anyone excepy Q cars :)

Midas, did you read the OP's post - "i don't have a credit card" :D

^ midas is an axe grinder?

The fact that Q-Cars like many Thai car rental businesses DON'T mess with credit cards, makes them quite handy. I rented from them over 16 times and never, ever had to pay a deposit but I did pay for the entire rental term up front.

Never waited with Q cars - but i always used to ring up 30 minutes or so before...........

1: so money was waiting

2: so they had a member of staff to drive me back home

Hmmm, thought i'd search the whole of TV to see if i could find a clue as to what was in my head about this.

Annoyingly, it won't allow a search for "Q cars" as every word must apparantly have a minimum of 3 letters.