Bear+cigarette

MistaDorn

Dear Smoker and Drinker.

I have always wondering, always...

Personally I don't drinks and I don't smoke and never know how it test or why it making you move zig zag and talking weird. how's the Bear test? if you ask me to test I wont. cause I am anti it.

And smoking. as you know it killed you but why you still keep on smoking all the time. don't you afraid of the desesase that you will get? cancer? and so do Bear make your heart Hard? I never entered the Pub, but days ago I asked my friends here to takes me into the Bar. I want to know what's inside. I went to Q Bar in Sukhumvit Soi 11 near the Best Bar. mostly are Farang there, and thai girls. most of them drinking and smoking. I'm wondering don't they care their health or something? or it is test good? how it test? this is the questions that I want to know the anwer. If someone could explain this to me. :o please and thank you.

Yours,

Dorn

Dear Smoker and Drinker.

Personally I don't drinks and I don't smoke and never know how it test or why it making you move zig zag and talking weird. how's the Bear test? if you ask me to test I wont. cause I am anti it.

And smoking. as you know it killed you but why you still keep on smoking all the time. don't you afraid of the desesase that you will get? cancer? and so do Bear make your heart Hard? I never entered the Pub, but days ago I asked my friends here to takes me into the Bar. I want to know what's inside. I went to Q Bar in Sukhumvit Soi 11 near the Best Bar. mostly are Farang there, and thai girls. most of them drinking and smoking. I'm wondering don't they care their health or something? or it is test good? how it test? this is the questions that I want to know the anwer. If someone could explain this to me.  :o  please and thank you.

Yours,

Dorn

The "Beer" "Tastes" Great and fags are lovely if you get the "smoke" flavoured ones, as for the health issues, I guess I don't care if that answers your question, if you dont like beer and smoke stay out of the pub, you have all the resteraunts and aircraft that you need to enjoy a smoke free area, so please leave us some pleasure in our albeit shortened lives

Edited by toastwars

I Don't mean to stay away or anything, I'll let you do what you want Mr. Toastwars. but if I am talking about health, all the people in the world will stuck with this fun thing of all time? will it destroy your brain? heart? and Lung? and people near you will they get the disease?. I don't mind that you are going to smoke or going to it is not my business, but I am worrying about the health thing to everyone. anyway, take care your health, drinks as you like but remind level of alcohol in your body ok?

Yours

Dorn

And smoking. as you know it killed you but why you still keep on smoking all the time. don't you afraid of the desesase that you will get? cancer? and so do Bear make your heart Hard?

Never heard anybody survived life yet....are you planning to do? :D

Classic!!! :o

The problem with the fags is they are highly addictive. Once you become a regular smoker its difficult to stop, to the extent that those who smoke (myself incuded) ignore the health implications.

Do yourself a favour, dont start smoking...

I wish i never had.

(The beer is fine though :o)

I Don't mean to stay away or anything, I'll let you do what you want Mr. Toastwars. but if I am talking about health, all the people in the world will stuck with this fun thing of all time? will it destroy your brain? heart? and Lung? and people near you will they get the disease?. I don't mind that you are going to smoke or going to it is not my business, but I am worrying about the health thing to everyone. anyway, take care your health, drinks as you like but remind level of alcohol in your body ok?

Yours

Dorn

"Dont care"...."Not listening"

Yours

Dorn

"Dont care"...."Not listening"

He's got his fingers in his ears and he's going Lalala la..la...la..la!!

Dear Smoker and Drinker.

And smoking. as you know it killed you but why you still keep on smoking all the time. don't you afraid of the desesase that you will get? cancer? and so do Bear make your heart Hard? I never entered the Pub, but days ago I asked my friends here to takes me into the Bar. I want to know what's inside. I went to Q Bar in Sukhumvit Soi 11 near the Best Bar. mostly are Farang there, and thai girls. most of them drinking and smoking. I'm wondering don't they care their health or something? or it is test good? how it test? this is the questions that I want to know the anwer. If someone could explain this to me.  :o  please and thank you.

Yours,

Dorn

Probably doesnt have sex either....

You live in Bangkok.....the pollution will kill you before smoking will.....LOL

Beer relaxes you and lowers your inhibitions....even the quietest little mouse will have fun after a few beers.

I knew a guy that didnt drink or smoke and used to run in marathons...he had a heart attack before 30yo during a marathon.......could have been the steroids though.... :D

The problem with the fags is they are highly addictive. Once you become a regular smoker its difficult to stop, to the extent that those who smoke (myself incuded) ignore the health implications.

Do yourself a favour, dont start smoking...

I wish i never had<--- you can stop if you want to. there is medicine that let you stop smoking. I'm worried with the smoker and the drinker. ฝรั่งจะหมดโลกไว้ขึ้นถ้าคิดแต่สนุกกับการสูบบุหรี่แถมดื่มเหล้า 5555, days ago I read an article to learn and found this.

Cigarette Smoking and Cardiovascular Diseases

AHA Scientific Position

Cigarette smoking is the most important preventable cause of premature death in the United States. It accounts for more than 440,000 of the more than 2.4 million annual deaths. Cigarette smokers have a higher risk of developing a number of chronic disorders. These include fatty buildups in arteries, several types of cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (lung problems). Atherosclerosis (clogged arteries) is a chief contributor to the high number of deaths from smoking. Many studies detail the evidence that cigarette smoking is a major cause of coronary heart disease, which leads to heart attack.

this images is showing after you have too much smoking

stainedlung.jpg

Emphysema is an illness that slowly rots your lungs. People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.

Lung cancer is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke. The majority of lung cancer is caused by smoking. Smoking damages a gene called p53, and this allows lung cancer to develop.

Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than non-smokers. Smoking makes the blood cells and blood vessel walls sticky which allows dangerous fatty deposits to build up. Smoking causes more than one in three deaths from heart disease in those 65 years old and younger

more on http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4545

About Beer it may helps for heart attact disease. but if you takes too much you'll know what you'll going to get. some are not care about their lives and family.

http://www.gutfeelings.com/ALCOHOL.HTML

and Sorry for wrong type for BEER as BEAR :o

Yours,

Dorn

About Beer it may helps for heart attact disease. but if you takes too much you'll know what you'll going to get. some are not care about their lives and family.

http://www.gutfeelings.com/ALCOHOL.HTML

and Sorry for wrong type for BEER as BEAR  :o

Yours,

Dorn

Hi MistaDorn,

I'm a heavy smoker and drinker.

I love to smoke and I start early in the morning and finish late at night.

Of course it will kill me.

So will driving in Thailand. I almost died last year in an accident in Kanchanaburi.

After the accident I looked at my life and thought about what to change...

I did think maybe not to be a drunk anymore...

Just to have this thought made me go to the pub and forget about it.

Now I still drink and smoke heavily, but I also do sometimes some sports. One or two times a week. Balance, I hope will allow me to stay healthy.

I also look at my family history. Everybody for many generations smokes in my mothers family and my fathers family. Only one person died because of smoking in the last 75 years.

My last point is this: I don't want to get so very old that I have to wear adult diapers, so if smoking and drinking means I will die a little bit younger, than I am happy.

I would stay with a beer in hte pub with friends even if a beautiful girl comes in and tells me she wants to take me home and give me head... My beer gives better...

Hope this helps,

Regards.

Of course it will kill me.

So will driving in Thailand. I almost died last year in an accident in Kanchanaburi.

Now I still drink and smoke heavily, but I also do sometimes some sports. One or two times a week. Balance, I hope will allow me to stay healthy.

I also look at my family history. Everybody for many generations smokes in my mothers family and my fathers family. Only one person died because of smoking in the last 75 years.

My last point is this: I don't want to get so very old that I have to wear adult diapers, so if smoking and drinking means I will die a little bit younger, than I am happy.

HI Kayo.

Ok, there is several of my friends said something like this that he don't want to live longer. but if you hard smoker and you excercise some sport but I believe you get tired easily or hard to breath. since when you start to smoke until before you die, You'll die in pain? I cannot imagine how painful when all smokes in your lung?. and if you married. how's your kid? your blood is apart to the baby and the kid when they grew up they are not normal. I guess you know that. anyway I am Thai maybe have a different thinking between Farang and Asian. If asian people after they know, they will stop or trying to less smokin'. I'm not doctor or forcing someone to stop. as above, I only wants to know how it taste between beer and cigarette? and how pain it is when you get home and have to split thing from your neck? and ไม่อย่ากจะทะเลาะกับใคร ๆ ทั้งนั้น เพียงแต่เป็นห่วงชีวิตของคนในคำ ๆ ว่า ครอบครัว

yours,

Dorn :o

MistaDorn,

You are entitled to your opinion and the smokers and drinkers are entitled to theirs. :D

People will always have differing opinions, and probably more so if they are from and Eastern vs a Western culture. :D

Recognize it. :D

Accept it. :D

Get on with life. :o

MistaDorn,

You are entitled to your opinion and the smokers and drinkers are entitled to theirs. :D

People will always have differing opinions, and probably more so if they are from and Eastern vs a Western culture. :D

Recognize it. :D

Accept it. :D

Get on with life. :o

I agreed krub :D, diffinitely เลยครับ ตอนนี้เข้าใจแล้ว :D

I agreed krub :D, diffinitely เลยครับ ตอนนี้เข้าใจแล้ว :D

Khor thod khrap, although I can pood nitnoy thai, I cannot read it.

:o

oh sorry khun JaiDee, i tought you are Thai. the way you speak just like thai people heart. ow i was saying that diffinitely yes, now I understand "for the translate of thai word.

Why stop at beer and fags. Why don't you add in fatty foods, sugar in my tea, salt on my chips and coffee?

Life's a question of choice. You choose not to I choose to? What's the problem?

and some doctors are saying that this is in moderation is healthy as well :D

i mean what is the perfect age to die, i reckon 70 max :D

au revoir :o

I am also a smoker and a drinker. I do these things because I enjoy them! Plain and simple.

Do I realize that they may (and I stress the word MAY) shorten my live? Of course I do. But everything today in our world MAY shorten your life. Everything from hamburgers with fries, to drinking coffee, to sitting too long in front of a computer screen.

Life is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest! And I am certainly enjoying my life!

Smile!

I myself drink quite a bit (actually usually never more than once a week anymore but when I drink, I REALLY drink) but have never smoked in my life (except on two occasions, when I just inhaled the cigarette smoke a little and then threw away the cigarette).

It is mostly a matter of considering the advantages and disadvantages of drinking/smoking and weighing them in your mind and deciding what action to take (or not take).

It might be practical to say that it is a matter of personal choice but think of the following cases :

a. A person driving while drunk and exposing others to risk of injury or death

b. A pregnant woman smoking and putting the soon-to-be-born child at risk of some diseases and conditions

c. A guy coming home drunk often and arguing with his wife and kids and causing unhappiness and stress in family relations

d. Someone saying that he is enjoying life to the full and that he does not care if smoking/drinking causes him to be seriously ill one day but when he actually gets diagnosed with a fatal disease (due to heavy smoking/drinking) later in life, he regrets his heavy smoking/drinking but it is too late of course.

A lot more examples can be given.

Interesting topic to discuss actually.

Cheers,

Jem