Creating A Blog

macb

I started a Topic in Farang pub for my writings but a member has read my stories and suggests these should be in the Blog forum.

I never thought of this, BUT I click on create a blog then tick and read the rules click next and its says oooooops page does not exist ?

Am I doing something wrong or is there a technical problem

Thanks

I started a Topic in Farang pub for my writings but a member has read my stories and suggests these should be in the Blog forum.

I never thought of this, BUT I click on create a blog then tick and read the rules click next and its says oooooops page does not exist ?

Thanks

Hi mac, I had a read of some of your stuff and it was entertaining. I think the blog would be a great way to showcase your work.

I once had a blog on here which later became a book which was published in Thailand. My next book has been picked up by a more international publishers. So good luck, and you never know what will happen.

Sorry, but I don't know what the technical issues are that are causing you problems but hopefully someone will be able to soon sort it out for you.

Thanks

Hi mac, I had a read of some of your stuff and it was entertaining. I think the blog would be a great way to showcase your work.

I once had a blog on here which later became a book which was published in Thailand. My next book has been picked up by a more international publishers. So good luck, and you never know what will happen.

Sorry, but I don't know what the technical issues are that are causing you problems but hopefully someone will be able to soon sort it out for you.

Thanks for your comments great I have a lot to learn about writing. Not sure about someone taking my stories and using the ideas for themselves not sure how to protect any work that may in time be wishful thinking published, dont think I am that good

Ok, looks like its being worked on and should be up and running at the end of this month/early next month. I will post back here as soon as you are able to sign up a new account.

Ok, looks like its being worked on and should be up and running at the end of this month/early next month. I will post back here as soon as you are able to sign up a new account.

Thanks again for your assistance I will await your next input

• 8 months later...

Thanks again for your assistance I will await your next input

Are they still 'working on it' because now, eight months later, I still get the 'page does not exist' result.

Are they still 'working on it' because now, eight months later, I still get the 'page does not exist' result.

My impression is that while trying to fix something he ended up crashing something else too, the "tagging" function doen't work anymore, i think a while ago an admin say you need at least 500 posts to make it work but while looking at the official and pinned "Tag" guide, i can't find anything about it... :)