Where Is Koolpunt Ville 7?

mnbcm

5, 6 and 7 are attached to each other. They're between the Hang Dong road and the Canal Road, South of town, south of the Middle Ring road.

7 is closest to the Canal Road, so you drive down the Canal Road, past the intersection with the Middle Ring, then past the Mae Hia market on the left, and then it's on your left hand side just after the first bend after the market.

"On the opposite side"... of what?

You can enter 7 from the Canal Road and drive all the way through 6 and 5 and exit on the Hang Dong road, or the other way around of course.

It's one big area. No main road cuts through this area.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

OK, directions now in plain English.

Travel down the Hang Dong road towards Hang Dong.

About 1 kilometre before you come to the Kad Farang, where the Rin Ping supermarket is, is the Koolpunt Ville on the left the side you are travelling. Roughly 3 kilometres before you come to Hang Dong high street.

Can’t miss it, it’s huge with a massive sign saying, Koolpunt Ville.

If travelling in the other direction:

Go through Hang Dong high street, about 2 kilometres down on the right is the Kad Farang, than 1 kilometre passed there on the right is Koolpunt Ville.

At night the Koolpunt sign and whole housing estate is well lit up.

Koolpunt Ville 5,6,7 are on the right hand side travelling from CM - Hang Dong. I guess around 5-6 kms from Airport Plaza.

There is a big Sony sign on the side of the road near the entrance. As you drive in it is Kool 5 and then 6 and then 7; you can drive out through 7 to the Cholprathan Rd.

Two very different sets of subdivisions. Sony sign - west side of Hang Dong Road, easy to miss. Near Kad Farang - east side, hard to miss.

East side nr. Kad Farang is Kool 9

Maybe someone should do a sticky as to where all the Koolpunts are!

What number are they up to now - 12 or 14 ??

Maybe they should start again with a different name!

dam_n, and here I thought a kool punt was when you chipped through the uprights from 40 yards out. :)

Yah learn something new every day. I actually think I remember passing that mall on my trip to visit a friend who lives out that way. I usually avoid shopping centers and townhouse complexes unless I'm forced to buy something.

Edited by IanForbes

5, 6 and 7 are attached to each other. They're between the Hang Dong road and the Canal Road, South of town, south of the Middle Ring road.

7 is closest to the Canal Road, so you drive down the Canal Road, past the intersection with the Middle Ring, then past the Mae Hia market on the left, and then it's on your left hand side just after the first bend after the market.

This is the correct directions to 7 as you drive through the estate it goes to 6 then 5 and out on to Hang Dong road.

This is the correct directions to 7 as you drive through the estate it goes to 6 then 5 and out on to Hang Dong road.

These were the closest directions. :) Thanks for the info.

Also wondering where Koolpunt Ville 6 is.

You can also enter Koolpunt Ville 6 and 7 from Hang Dong road. If you're heading south from Airport Plaza Mall, go by the Big C on your left and you'll see a massive SONY sign on your right. Do a u-turn after the sony sign and hang a left into the ville's.

• 1 year later...

Dos anybody know where is Koolpuntville The Zentric project?

Its at the end of Koolpunt Ville 9. Turn left into Koolpunt Ville 9 before you get to Kad Falang on the Hangdong Road. You proceed through all the security gates and the Zentric project is at the end