New Key ?

Anyone know a specialty key shop in Bangkok where I can get a new key made for my bike(Harley). I've tried the usual key shops you always see near the entrance to Malls and Tesco's etc.

It's one of them round keys if you what I mean :)

Thanks

Is it a round type? Does it have a number on it?

post-72010-1243922894_thumb.jpg

Anyone know a specialty key shop in Bangkok where I can get a new key made for my bike(Harley). I've tried the usual key shops you always see near the entrance to Malls and Tesco's etc.

Thanks

Yep, that's the kinda key I'm talking about.I was at the Harley Dealership a couple of weeks ago ordering stuff, I asked, but then I asked if it was just easier to make a copy somewhere,they said yes Bangsomething can't remember that's why I'm asking here

Thanks

Thanks

Yep, that's the kinda key I'm talking about.I was at the Harley Dealership a couple of weeks ago ordering stuff, I asked, but then I asked if it was just easier to make a copy somewhere,they said yes Bangsomething can't remember that's why I'm asking here

Thanks

So do you have a key and just need a copy? Or do you need a replacement key made?

Bang Na, maybe?

So do you have a key and just need a copy? Or do you need a replacement key made?

Bang Na, maybe?

Yep, that's all, just need to make a copy !

I have one "generic" spare for my bike. I try not to use it as they tend to not be exact and cause the tumblers to wear. If you have a key and key number I would also suggest that you can order a set directly from H.D. that are code cut perfectly to match your locks. Then you can have the "other" spare, just in case.

I don't know where they have the ability to make the tubular keys around Bkk for sure, but I will keep my eye out for you and ask a few people. I think I know a place. Or I suppose you could ride to Phuket to the Big C. That guy apparently has the blanks. :)

Hi

I had a copy made from the key shop in Big C here in Phuket, he needed the bike for about an hour, works fine

Huh? Why did he need the bike to copy the key? :)

Huh, because he have to try it a lot of times, its not easy to make a key like this, i was watching for 30 min and he tried at least 4 times, then i went for coffe....

• 3 weeks later...