Multiple Non Immigrant "b" Visa Border Runs

Visa entry does not require a re-entry permit (unless you want to keep the current 90 day stay alive for some reason - you don't have a multi entry perhaps.

You do not have a visa - you have a one year extension of your stay from Immigration. You can not travel and return on that without obtaining a re-entry permit first. So yes, it would end and you have to do again if you leave without a re-entry permit.

You have an extension of stay baed upon employment you do not have a visa. You have to get a re-entry permit. You can get a muliple for 3800 baht or a single for 1000 baht both would be valid unil your extension runs out or in the case of the single until you use it.

If you had a multipke entry visa it would not be requried.

i think if u sign up for study thai language u get ED visa, no need border runs too :)

can someone confirm ?

If you enroll in a school you can get a ED visa and then you can get an extension for up to one year.

In most cases it will be back to back 90 day extensions. No need for border runs.

What you have is a Multi Entry Non B Visa. Each entry gives up to 90 days.

As UJ said try for the 12 month extension. All you have to do after is to report to Immigration every 90 days. Can even be done by post.

I have friend from philippines she loose her passport last 22 of may and her visa expired last 29 of may

she went to their embassy to applied a new passport but the issuing is after 1 month.do she need to pay for over stay?

What you have is a Multi Entry Non B Visa. Each entry gives up to 90 days.

As UJ said try for the 12 month extension. All you have to do after is to report to Immigration every 90 days. Can even be done by post.

I have friend from philippines she loose her passport last 22 of may and her visa expired last 29 of may

she went to their embassy to applied a new passport but the issuing is after 1 month.do she need to pay for over stay?

'fraid so.

It is a bit late now but she should of went to immigration after making a police report and going to the emabassy. The embassy would of given her a letter stating she had lost her passport requesting immigration to give her an extension and then with that letter she could of gotten an extension at immigration for 30 days.

So now yes she will most likely have to pay an overstay. She needs to go to immigration anyway and get her entry and permit to stay stamps sorted out before she leaves. With a letter from the embassy and the new passport they might wave the overstay. But she wil have to pay 1900 baht for a 7 day extension.

She will need this form filled out at immigration: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/downl...ostpassport.pdf

It is a bit late now but she should of went to immigration after making a police report and going to the emabassy. The embassy would of given her a letter stating she had lost her passport requesting immigration to give her an extension and then with that letter she could of gotten an extension at immigration for 30 days.

So now yes she will most likely have to pay an overstay. She needs to go to immigration anyway and get her entry and permit to stay stamps sorted out before she leaves. With a letter from the embassy and the new passport they might wave the overstay. But she wil have to pay 1900 baht for a 7 day extension.

She will need this form filled out at immigration: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/downl...ostpassport.pdf

ok i would tell her your adviced..thank you guys for your help..