Windows 7 And Mediaplayers

Richard-BKK

This is a mystery to me, and again, I could not find a topic that was on topic.

I can find lots of topics, and not only on this forum, but on all forums featuring Windows 7, but most of this forums become like a memory of a ghost if I say I want to playback a BlueRay drive in Windows 7. Windows 7 media-player seems to have a problem, even a bug report fail to register....

What is this, is Microsoft so bad loser tht it still not accepts the world standard....????

Not get me wrong people, I was one of the people who was the first who bought a Microsoft Xbox 360, and shit I was a bit upset when I found-out that it needed a HD-Drive. Still now that we extablished that Microsoft is not native supporting a BlueRay drive of media-stream... what about there own technology, the HD-Drive is still in warranty... where can I download the driver....?

He Namoo,

All topics have little to nothing to do with the other topics, which I posted. Yes they have all Windows 7 as theme, but that can be seen as a coincidental event, Windows 7 is a hot topic on this forum and a issue with a media format has little to do with a communication protocol or the way a operating system access his external data from drives or other media.

Guest Reimar
He Namoo,

All topics have little to nothing to do with the other topics, which I posted. Yes they have all Windows 7 as theme, but that can be seen as a coincidental event, Windows 7 is a hot topic on this forum and a issue with a media format has little to do with a communication protocol or the way a operating system access his external data from drives or other media.

And so it's a hot topic, you should go the same line as others, include me and keep the info together in one thread only or max 2.!

This is now an public advice for to stop to open for any slightly difference a new topic after the private advice before.

I hope that is clear enough and I'll see in morning what happens.

Good night.