Car Accident.

G54

I was sat at the traffic lights waiting to turn right. Coming from my right was a pick up indicating right in lane 3. Behind was a Toyota Fortuner travelling at speed. The motor in front did not stand a chance as the Fortuner smashed into the side of the truck in front.

Glass and metal sprayed on the road.

Two large and angry women got out of the truck that had been hit. They marched towards the Fortuner in an angry way and that was the last I saw.....

Just another accident here is NS. Drunk driver? Careless driver? Who knows, but the accidents happen too often and it goes to show that no matter how careful you are, there might just be some idiot behind you :)

Take care? That is a laugh.

I did not really understand your description, but anyway. A crash is always "fun" to see (but not to be in), but to quote another forum "pics or it didn't happen."

Today I saw a thai guy being beat up by 2 other guys on a motorcy. Apparently a bit of gang warfare that ended in blood but nothing serious, luckily. No pics sorry, was too busy laughing - I thought they were play fighting at first until I realized the kicks to the head were seriously intended, though delivered with flip flops so a bit lacking in conviction.

TIT

I did not really understand your description, but anyway. A crash is always "fun" to see (but not to be in), but to quote another forum "pics or it didn't happen."

Today I saw a thai guy being beat up by 2 other guys on a motorcy. Apparently a bit of gang warfare that ended in blood but nothing serious, luckily. No pics sorry, was too busy laughing - I thought they were play fighting at first until I realized the kicks to the head were seriously intended, though delivered with flip flops so a bit lacking in conviction.

TIT

I saw almost the same thing a few days ago. About 20 technology school students trapped 5 other students in an old abandoned cinema near where I live. I just walked on and heard what sounded like small explosions and gunshots followed by a lot of smoke and students scattering in all directions. On the walk back I noticed there was a huge police presence and they had caught 5 of the students and had various weapons laid out in front of them. (Knives, homemade sword, what looked like a PVC pipe bomb and a revolver).

But back on topic, I have witnessed countless accidents while in Thailand, I see small fender benders almost every day. On my way back from Ratchaburi a few weeks back we all saw a van pull onto the side of the road, he went a little too far over and almost as if in slow motion, the van rolled over onto it's roof in the irrigation ditch.

Fortuner driving fast? :) That's a <deleted>' shocker.

Sometimes i think they should just execute all the fortuner owners. In most cases when i see problems its with a fortuner.

Ok not really execute, but maybe fine more then other car owners.

Fortuner driving fast? :) That's a <deleted>' shocker.

Sometimes i think they should just execute all the fortuner owners. In most cases when i see problems its with a fortuner.

Ok not really execute, but maybe fine more then other car owners.

Personally, I hate Honda. Statistically speaking Honda's drivers (worldwide) are the worst. And their CRV is absolutely ridiculous.

Can I add Vios (driven by kids, mostly) and the old boxy Volvos (driven by old bastards, mostly). Keep an eye out for these two (along with Fortuners, obviously).

By the way I drive a ridiculous looking, but very comfortable, Kia Carnival. Let the laughing begin.

Buddha obviously was not looking down upon these two motors, or maybe the drivers forgot to go to the temple recently.

The car in front was in the 3rd lane (outside lane) at traffic lights and slowing down to turn right while also indicating and the motor from behind had 2 other clear lanes to drive in. The motor from behind hit the pick up so hard it spun it round.

A couple of seconds later and the lights changed for me and others to drive over the junction. If the Fortuner driver had been a couple of seconds later, driving at that speed and not stopping, he would have caused a lot of carnage.

No one went to help or anything. Not a lot I could have done admittedly. I count myself lucky most days on the roads here.

I've seen far too many accidents in the short time I lived in Thailand. In one I witnessed a Thai guy on his scooter kill his whole family by running a red light while on his cel phone for gawd sake! All 5 of them died. Twice I've been hit from behind when I didn't run the red light turning right across 3 lanes of traffic. The guy behind me expected me to run the red light as he was going to. Fortunately, not a lot of damage occurred.

It's just a case of Buddha not taking care of his devoted. :)