Gay Hangouts In Chonburi

Chaz1819

Living in Chonburi near the Amata Industrial area and trying to discover some local gay hang outs. If anyone knows of any please share :-) - lots of universities and young people so there must be someplace the gay boys enjoy to cruise/hangout :-)

Thanks!

Living in Chonburi near the Amata Industrial area and trying to discover some local gay hang outs. If anyone knows of any please share :-) - lots of universities and young people so there must be someplace the gay boys enjoy to cruise/hangout :-)

Thanks!

HI there, i am JOe! i work in amata nakorn... i heard that gay local they are hook up on pattaya dot com mostly in THAI .. if you can read THAI.. i visit sometimes.. lots of boys fancy just have fun in public toilet! lol anyway, GOOD LUCK...

CHEERs,

JOe!

Thanks!

I go there quite often( to work). Loads of guys in the factories. Very cute, some of them. I suppose the best thing would be to go to one of the 'pubs' such as 'the Boat'. They have live music there sometimes.

Good luck anyway.

HI there, i am JOe! i work in amata nakorn... i heard that gay local they are hook up on pattaya dot com mostly in THAI .. if you can read THAI.. i visit sometimes.. lots of boys fancy just have fun in public toilet! lol anyway, GOOD LUCK...

CHEERs,

JOe!

Thanks Joe - checked out pattaya dot come - only saw tourist kind of stuff ...... even willing to find them in the public toilets .... but which ones :-) .... gayromeo seems to have no chonburi boys and gay dot com not any .............. getting lonely here - they must sort of hang out somewhere!