Wanted Klx 250 Or Xr250

rexnong

Anyone out there with a Kawasaki 09 model or similar (xr250) for sale let me know also does the de-restriction green wire trick work?

Thanks Rex cash waiting

Kawasaki on Rama 9 BKK sell the KLX250 09 for about 155K including reg and insurance - two year warranty - amongst the cheapest brand new quality 250's you will find in Thailand. Why pay 260k baht for a second hand Yam, Honda etc when you can get brand new?

He Rexnong,

There is no alternative to the Kawasaki KLX250, no other motorcycle in the enduro class, with the exception for a short sale of the KLX300R, is ever sold in Thailand by a official dealer.

Buying parts for the Kawasaki KLX250 is very easy. Buying parts for a grey imported Honda XR250 is a bit more difficult. The Honda XR250 has been in production since 1971 and has over the years seen several engine specification changes, which makes it "more" difficult to source engine parts.

Thanks for your comments i do prefer a Honda but as mentioned there difficult when spares i needed ,

Would like to get one either north or Bangkok area as long way to go to Samui and im from NAKHON SAWAN