Where Can I Buy Weather Seals For Wooden Windows?

dinga

I need to install weather seals/strips in 30 wooden windows. HomePro is the only place I've found that has these, but they are in small 5m packages sufficient for only one window (at 300+ baht per window this ain't especially cost effective). Would appreciate any tips on where I can buy a (bulk) roll of this material (I live in Bangkok, and the house is in Rayong).

Tks

I need to install weather seals/strips in 30 wooden windows. HomePro is the only place I've found that has these, but they are in small 5m packages sufficient for only one window (at 300+ baht per window this ain't especially cost effective). Would appreciate any tips on where I can buy a (bulk) roll of this material (I live in Bangkok, and the house is in Rayong).

Tks

I have found them in glass/aluminum shops in Phuket. 20 meters at 300 baht.

The windows you dont ever open, can be sealed with silicone.

Tks

I have found them in glass/aluminum shops in Phuket. 20 meters at 300 baht.

The windows you dont ever open, can be sealed with silicone.

Tks - they need to open so silicon is not an option. Have tried a couple of glass/alum shops in Klaeng without success. Will try some more in Rayong