Auto Erotic Sex Act

nonthaburial

The western media are reporting that David Carradine died from asphyxiation following a Auto Erotic Sex act ! Now I am no prude but can some one enlighten me how by tying a cord round your neck and willy results in sexual gratification ?

Am totally mystified here

If you google autoerotic asphyxiation you will find that it happens regularly and often with the same circumstances found in the Carradine case. At first glance it does seem like a bizarre thing to do. On second glance it still seems like a bizarre thing to do. A quick trip to Eden could have saved a life!

At the risk that this is a valid question and the thread is in compliance with TV rules, autoerotic asphyxiation is when people cut off their oxygen supply in the belief that a lack of oxygen heightens the orgasmic sensation.  People typically put a noose around their necks and masturbate.  Sometimes, the strangulation goes too far and the person accidently dies.

For men under 50, this is actually a significant cause of death as far as pure numbers go.

I have no idea if this is the case with Mr. Carradine, and I would rather not speculate on this. 

At the risk that this is a valid question and the thread is in compliance with TV rules, autoerotic asphyxiation is when people cut off their oxygen supply in the belief that a lack of oxygen heightens the orgasmic sensation.  People typically put a noose around their necks and masturbate.  Sometimes, the strangulation goes too far and the person accidently dies.

For men under 50, this is actually a significant cause of death as far as pure numbers go.

I have no idea if this is the case with Mr. Carradine, and I would rather not speculate on this. 

No idea :D if this is what happen to David Carradine, but this autoerotic asphyxiation sound like some very KINKY stuff to me. :D:D:):D:D RIP my friend you will be dearly miss. SAD

Yes its very much a valid question and I agree with Bigsnake - very kinky, but trying to understand your response, how does masturbation involve tying a cord around your willy ? that I cannot fathom at all :)

Yes its very much a valid question and I agree with Bigsnake - very kinky, but trying to understand your response, how does masturbation involve tying a cord around your willy ? that I cannot fathom at all :)

The cord or noose goes only around the neck, nowhere else.  

The cord or noose goes only around the neck, nowhere else.  

Actually, tying the rope around the base of the scrotom and/or willy might have the same effect as a cock-ring. Seeing as Carradine was of an higher age...