Prince Charles To Marry Camilla

astral

The report in the Bangkok Post today, that Prince Charles will marry Camilla, shocked me.

It was not the fact that the HRH want his happiness, what person does not,

but the statement that she will not be Queen when he becomes King.

Has he forgotten what happened to his Great Uncle, Edward VIII, who wanted to marry

a divorced woman? Edward VIII had to abdicate as the British people would not accept a King

with a divorcee as a wife.

The problem Prince Charles will face, is that he is also divorced, so the problem is doubled!!

Has he forgotten what happened to his Great Uncle, Edward VIII, who wanted to marry a divorced woman?  Edward VIII had to abdicate as the British people would not accept a King with a divorcee as a wife.

Sure, but that was almost seventy years ago. I think that people's attitudes towards divorce and divorcees have changed just a bit since 1936, don't you?

The report in the Bangkok Post today, that Prince Charles will marry Camilla, shocked me.

It was not the fact that the HRH want his happiness, what person does not,

but the statement that she will not be Queen when he becomes King.

Has he forgotten what happened to his Great Uncle, Edward VIII, who wanted to marry

a divorced woman?  Edward VIII had to abdicate as the British people would not accept a King

with a divorcee as a wife.

The problem Prince Charles will face, is that he is also divorced, so the problem is doubled!!

The only opposition he will face will be from the Church of England.

Some of them are against the re-marrying of divorcee's and as the King of England he will supposedly become the "Protector of the Church"

Is this Thai related Mr Moderators?