Scam

BigSnake

About a week ago I started to receive messages, Subject: Mobile Club in english all text in Thai, got a least three or four messages per day. Only way to remove the little inbox message icon is to delete the message in done so you open the message you are then charge for a call, this is what I gather from talking to my service provider today, had them to cancel/block any message from this Mobile Club, clever little scammers, anyone else came across this scam? Blood little BA@#A%D I would love to take them to court, any Thai Lawyers here that would work for 10 per cent of the any law settlement we would win.(?) :D:D:)

Edited by BigSnake

About a week ago I started to receive messages, Subject: Mobile Club in english all text in Thai, got a least three or four messages per day. Only way to remove the little inbox message icon is to delete the message in done so you open the message you are then charge for a call, this is what I gather from talking to my service provider today, had them to cancel/block any message from this Mobile Club, clever little scammers, anyone else came across this scam? Blood little BA@#A%D I would love to take them to court, any Thai Lawyers here that would work for 10 per cent of the any law settlement we would win.(?) :D:D:)

i get the joke ones coming through and have just had a brand new number and have only ever phoned 1 number!

I gather this happens in the UK to with game downloads to your phone too..

I delete messages without opening.

Very very annoying.