4 Different People Sharing The Same Ip Number

teacup

Mods

To make a long story short, in our household we have 4 people sharing the same IP or ping whatever you guys call it out there.

This seems to give all of us problem sometimes because the mods think we are the same person, which we are not

We have....

My brother-in-law & My sister

My boyfriend

&

ME

My question is ....do we each have to have diff ping number, in order to be a member and not get in trouble with the mods?

oii....I'm not sure if I'm explaining this correctly or not, coz I'm not an IT geek... lol

I also have several more questions....but will save for later

Thanks in advance

tc

It's not normally an issue, we only start looking at IP addresses and other factors when it is suspected that several posters (invariably trolls and flamers) are one and the same person. Unless you all have similar posting styles you'll be fine :D

Be nice and nobody will worry, be not so nice and the wrath of Admin will descend upon thee :)

'ello Crossy

oh...we are all very nice.....esp ME

I did help you w/ the glassblock flooring project of yours, didn't I, uncle Crossy? :)

BUT in the last 6 mos, I think we all had about 3-4 warnings about these accounts, just get a bit tired of explaining the same thing all over again everytime.

Don't you have some posted-note or something...pegging to all of our accounts explaining the reason to remind you about us?

I have one more question to go, will save for just a bit later, coz I don't want you to get all real confused this time around.

tc

Edited by teacup