Indoor Sports Halls To Hire

StevieH

can anyone recommend an indoor sports hall which can be booked out for 5-a-side football please? i'd guess that schools and / or universities might be the most likely places. am looking to arrange a regular game of football and given the weather outlook for the next few months. . .

can anyone recommend an indoor sports hall which can be booked out for 5-a-side football please? i'd guess that schools and / or universities might be the most likely places. am looking to arrange a regular game of football and given the weather outlook for the next few months. . .

If you are looking for players give me a shout.

I doubt very much if you will find anything indoors, outdoors on concrete would be ok imo,i mean its not like we're going get any snow or freezing temperatures.

Edited by alfieconn