Correcting Visa Application

If you have done your visa application on line and submitted it. You then got an appointment , then you check it and find a mistake ,Could it be changed before it was submitted ,like print off the page and re do it , or has it all got to be done again and re submitted.as long as the paperwork is correct would there be a problem, would any one know, Thanks

If you have done your visa application on line and submitted it. You then got an appointment , then you check it and find a mistake ,Could it be changed before it was submitted ,like print off the page and re do it , or has it all got to be done again and re submitted.as long as the paperwork is correct would there be a problem, would any one know, Thanks

This is for a UK visa, correct? I'm not 100% sure as my wife's was done completely offline last year, but I don't think anything is passed across to the Embassy until she has attended her appointment at the vfs centre to hand all her documents in. I think if you change it online now and reprint the page you should be ok. Make sure she tells them this at the time of handing it in just to be sure it's ok to do that.

This is the advice given on the VFS website regarding changes to the on-line application.

I've realised that I made a mistake on one of my answers. Can I change it?

No. Once you have submitted your online application you cannot change it. However, please enter any changes in writing on your printed copy of the application form.

I think by writting it rather than re-printing the form brings it to their attention.

No just re start the application again and print the new form off you will have 2 forms in the system however they use the bar code on the one you submit at UK/Vac.

Only one thing the dates on the bottom of the page is different .I have read what it says on the Visa section. and i have written a letter and re answer the questions ,The problem is that i have juplicated the questions thats all, But i want to be right,I dont want to give them any excuse to bin my application.Thanks

No just re start the application again and print the new form off you will have 2 forms in the system however they use the bar code on the one you submit at UK/Vac.

Only one thing the dates on the bottom of the page is different .I have read what it says on the Visa section. and i have written a letter and re answer the questions ,The problem is that i have juplicated the questions thats all, But i want to be right,I dont want to give them any excuse to bin my application.Thanks

I think while your at it , you ought to check your spelling on the form to incase you have juplicated ?? anything else