Renewing Uk Passport

I am a UK passport holder, issued in UK 1999.

I have been living over here since 1999. My passport has tourist and 3 month visas in it. In the past there have been overstays, but is currently up to date.

Presently I have a 3 month visa, which will require me to go to Immigration next month for the 30 day extension.

My passport is now completely full. I need to obtain a new passport. Can you tell me what documents I will need? What hoops if any I have to jump through? How long the procedure takes, and any other information which would be relevant.

Go to the Embassy armed with your old passport and a few photos.

They have the form available and you can fill it in directly.

No need for a person to vouch for you, as you are making the application in person.

Pay the money, sorry I do not know how much.

You passport will be ready for collection in one week.

If necessary you can pay a little more and have it sent to your address by EMS.

The visit immigration and have your visa transfered over to the new passport.

I have been living over here since 1999. My passport has tourist and 3 month visas in it. In the past there have been overstays, but is currently up to date.

PHEW!!... six years worth of 30 day hops and tourist visas. I don't envy you, but gotta admire your determination. Good luck to you that things can continue for you as they have.

PHEW!!... six years worth of 30 day hops and tourist visas. I don't envy you, but gotta admire your determination. Good luck to you that things can continue for you as they have.

Thanks for the info guys.

Having just a tourist visa does have its advantages. Being able to get away from the ex every month for a "legitimate " reason was one!!!

Thanks for the info guys.

Having just a tourist visa does have its advantages. Being able to get away from the ex every month for a "legitimate " reason was one!!!

NHC if you know what I mean!!